TFDC Chapter 229.2

Chapter 229.2 - Her betrayal




But suddenly, he turned around again, “Master, there’s something else I want to tell you as well.”

“Oh? What is it?”


“Apart from us, it seems like there’s someone else also putting pressure on the Ruan family. Should we investigate?”


“....” Lou Qingwu froze for a second before shaking her head, “There’s no need. As long as they’re not going against us, it’s fine.”


“Okay.” Thousand Face turned around to leave.


The night was as cool as water as darkness pressed down on everything, nearly making it hard to breathe.


A delicate figure silently left the Leaning Wind pavilion and entered the Lou family’s backyard and flipped over a wall.


The figure silently meandered through a few streets before seeing a tall figure with their back facing her.


She let out a breath.


“What did you want to find me for? She’s really alert. If she knows that I’m sneakily meeting up with you, she won’t let me go!”


“What? You’re this easily impatient?” The girl slowly turned around.


Her red dress looked even more devilish in the dark, making her small face even more eye catching.


Ye Ji’s finger moved across her lips, and seeing the other party’s worried face, laughed even happily, “Don’t worry. I’ve placed many voodoo worms to hide your tracks. She won’t figure it out. Now, are you satisfied?”


“... En.” The other person wiped the sweat on their forehead as they looked cautiously around them, “What did you want to see me for?”


“It’s nothing, I just want you to help me out with someone in a few days.”


“Help you with what?”


“With what …” Ye Ji laughed before walking towards them, a bell in her hand rang out in the night.


It seemed sweet but also made you feel uneasy.


The other person rubbed their arms, their whole body felt uncomfortable, especially when they saw Ye Ji lean in to her ear.


Ye Ji whispered something and the other person’s face completely changed.


“No way! The Night Prince definitely won’t believe me! If you do that, she definitely won’t let me go!”


“If you won’t help me, I won’t let you go either!” Ye Ji’s eyes darkened as she suddenly raised a slender wrist.


She lightly shook her wrist as as the bell started to chime louder.


She shook it rhythmically and in an instant, the other person crumpled to the ground, shaking in pain.


They shivered, “You … you, st-stop, stop! I know! I’ll promise you! Please …”


Ye Ji tormented them for a little longer before stopping.


She crouched down and looking at their pale face, smiled charmingly, “Now you know fear? As long as you’re obedient, how could I let anything happen to you? Don’t worry, he’ll believe you. He’s already investigated everyone by Lou Qingwu’s side. So you’re safe in his eyes, he definitely won’t be guarding against you. Furthermore, at this point in time, any one of Lou Qingwu’s actions can tug on his heart. He’ll definitely take the bait. You just have to lure him here and then I’ll take care of the rest.”


“But …” the other person was still a bit uneasy.


But when their eyes fell on the bell on Ye Ji’s wrist, they stopped.


They silently bit on their lips and after a while, conviction flashed in their eyes, “Okay … I’ll do it! But afterwards, you have to send me away! Otherwise, she’ll definitely kill me!”


The other person knew that Lou Qingwu wasn’t completely heartless towards the Night Prince.


So if she found that they had actually done that to the Night Prince … they couldn’t even begin to imagine what Lou Qingwu would do to someone who would betray her!


*


TL note:  


Time to guess the traitor.


Leave a comment and follow because this time it’s Feng Yege’s turn hmmm xx



20 comments:

  1. Oh no... It's her maid isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this maid that is so close to Qingwu?Je ge has the opportunity to get closer to the Night Prince now why won't she leave Qingwu alone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye Ji? Because she knows Feng Yege's only acting and he still really likes LQW 😭😭

      Delete
  3. Not hard to guess unfortunately, Lan Bai is 100% out of the question, she already died once in Qingwu's past life and I'd say she's much more likely to do something to herself rather than harm Qingwu now.

    Which leaves.... Little Bell. Exceptionally annoying because now we also have to consider if her old master died through natural means or.... .... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually more suspicious that its Lan Bai tho. Little Bell is relatively new in LQW place, so you can't expect her to be expert at avoiding LQW eyes. And also the part where this chara said that LQW is not completely heartless to FYG. Since little bell is not familiar to LQW, she would not really know that LQW and FYG is close.

      Delete
    2. Hmm... I suppose that's true as well.

      It wouldn't feel very like "Lan Bai" to me is all. I actually wouldn't have jumped away from Lan Bai if the part about getting the traitor away from Qingwu didn't come out actually, she seemed adamant when being saved that she wanted to stay near Qingwu so that's the part that pushed me into thinking otherwise.

      It's pretty flimsy logic though if one thinks about it logically, just in the heat of the moment I guess since this was my kneejerk reaction upon reading the chapter.

      Delete
    3. Suddenly, everyone's suspicious πŸ€”πŸ€”

      Delete
    4. I'd also be pretty mad if it was Lan Bai πŸ’€πŸ’€

      Delete
    5. Well I guess it's a 50/50 chance, unless there are other maids? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

      Delete
  4. Me too. When someone in the story says, that he will never betrayed, he will definitely do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, that I suspect Lan Bai.

      Delete
    2. It's pretty flimsy foreshadowing πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

      Delete
    3. One more point for Lan Bai πŸ€”πŸ€”

      Delete
  5. Little Bell seems the most suspiciousπŸ˜’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for chapter's, i skipped the chapter's from about 170 to here cause my heart could not take it. I'll probably go back and read, slowly, bht can anyome provide a small summary please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a long time since 170 😡😡

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx