WNSYM Chapter 80.3


Chapter 80.3 - Come and kneel to lick at my feet







Thanks to Azurixa for the chapter (1 / 2) 💘💘 

*


[Party] July: … F***, that second season script is poisonous. Lick at my feet, dad??? What kind of weird imagination came up with that. 


[Party] Millions of lolis: Lick … at … my … feet …  dad?? Right now, my mind is full of mosaics~~


[Party] Powerful hotpot: Even if you change the person, I still have a question, where are they licking exactly? 


[Party] Su Muzhe: …. 


Exactly whose imagination was weird!! 


It was clearly you guys, okay!! 


It was a perfectly fine script, and now look at what you’ve done to it!!! 


Tang Xiao jumped on Mu Cheng’s computer and dragged the party out of the quest. 


After a minute, Tang Xiao signed on and charged at them. 


Using Mu Cheng’s Su Muzhe, one hit, one heal, two swords flying about, Tang Xiao knocked them all around within an inch of their lives. 


[Party] Parting song: …. I didn’t even ask where to lick, I just sent a line of ellipses, why did you kill me too? 


[Party] The king called me: This is taking out anger on the innocent!! 


[Party] Parting song:  ….. 


After playing for a bit, she went back to rehearsing her script. 


The second season had a ton of lines, so Tang Xiao felt like recently, her memory capacity had gone down. 


She’d frequently have to read her lines a few times before committing them to memory. 

Sometimes, Mu Cheng would even remember them before she did. 


“... Asshole! Why didn’t you pick up the phone …” Tang Xiao froze and got stuck before looking at her script again. 


“... Asshole! Why didn’t you …” 


Suddenly, the phone rang. 


It felt like midnight, with ghosts hanging around. 


Tang Xiao felt a sudden chill as the hairs on the back of her neck raised up. 


She looked at the name, it was Chief Ning. 


“F****, it’s deep into the night, you nearly scared me to death.” Tang Xiao sat down and drank some water. 


Chief Ning was shocked, “Xiao Lin said you weren’t sleeping so late at night, because you were rehearsing some sort of script about kneeling and licking?” 


Tang Xiao: …. 


“I’m just doing that to prepare myself for the future. What do you want?” 


“In October, go to C city with Mu Cheng.” Chief Ning said carelessly. 


“En? To do what?” Tang Xiao was still looking at her script, her mouth continuing to mouth words as she listened. 


“To participate in the Golden Orchid awards, Night Changan was nominated for four awards. You got nominated for the best supporting actress, Mu Cheng got nominated for best producer.”

Tang Xiao: …….


Chief Ning: “Hey? Did you hear me?” 


Tang Xiao happily jumped up and slapped the sofa. 


Mu Cheng jumped. 


He turned to stare at her, waiting for her next move. 


“Aiyo, being me is so hard, I’ll say, I don’t wanna to go, I don’t wanna go, but you just had to nominate me, aiyo,” she clicked her tongue. 


Chief Ning: ….. 


Mu Cheng: …. 


“Golden Orchid award?” Mu Cheng was quite familiar with China’s national awards, so he knew that the next set of awards would be at the Golden Orchid awards in October. 


Tang Xiao gloated, “Aye, I already said I didn’t want their nomination, but Night Changan got nominated for four awards. I got nominated for best supporting actress, you got nominated for best producer. Ah HAHAHAHA ….” 


--------------

Side scene: Tang Xiao being bullied by her daughter - daily 


Little Tang baby: Mum! What am I to you! 


Tang Xiao: Mum’s r*tard! 


Little Tang baby: ….. 


(Your mum’s r*tarded shortened = mum’s (possessive) r*tard) 


--------------


Little Tang baby: Mum! Was I born from you and someone else, why isn’t my chest big at all. 


Tang Xiao: This, is because you inherited your dad’s genes. 


Little Tang baby: …… 


*


TL note: 


I barely remember translating this chapter orz


Australia’s bushfires are horrible at the moment, please stay safe!!

Look forward to a second chapter tonight ✨


Leave a comment and follow because I’m getting choked by smoke xx 



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The side scene is LOL
    Cant bully the hubby then bully his children ������

    Thank you for updating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The epilogue scenes are very cute too 💓💓

      Delete
  3. The side scenes..
    Please Tang Xiao dont corrupt your babies LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've already been corrupted 😭😭

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx