New novel + changes to release schedule


[It's a cat that I saw recently, reminded me of one of the cats from neko atsume]

New novel 

As you might have noticed (or not!), I do have a new novel linked up at the top of my site called 'Why not soar, your majesty?". It's a modern romance novel with a rather shameless female lead.

(I put it up in the top bar because I was afraid I'd forget to do it come Saturday so it's going to stay up for about a week with no chapters, sorry!)

It's a new novel that I've decided to pick up (click for intro) and it's similar to One Smile is Very Alluring in that they're both about online games but this female lead is a lot more shameless and less OP.

Our female lead's called Tang Xiao, her game ID is Tang poem but she's using a male account because the first time she played, she used a really cute loli character which got beaten to death 50+ times by other character. 50+ times in one hour!! Because of this cruel one sided beating, our female lead decided to register a male account and from then on, has declared that clan her enemy and spends her days harassing female characters and beating up male characters.

Unlike Thousand Face Demonic Concubine, I haven't actually finished reading WNSYM, so I'll be reading it as I translate! This is because it's a modern novel with chock tons of slang and it takes a while for me to decipher the gaming terms and the slang terms used. Sometimes they'll be using variations of a word to avoid censorship and so, if you do spot any errors, please tell me!

I'll be releasing the chapters this Saturday along with a chapter of TFDC and I really hope you will enjoy it!


*

Changes to release schedule 

To accommodate the new novel and because I always procrastinate, I'll be changing my release schedule and won't be posting TFDC on weekends after the 27th of August (this Saturday).

Monday to Friday: Thousand Face Demonic Concubine

Saturday and Sunday: Why not soar, your majesty?

Sunday: + any sponsored chapters

My chapters are still all free to read and I should still be posting chapters daily in the near foreseeable future.

*

You may have also noticed that I have ads on my site now. I am currently using Google Adsense and if you could, please turn off adblock to help support me and my translations.

Otherwise, just leaving a thank you in the comments and following my blog would be nice too :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Hope you have a lot of fun translating! Thanks for updating us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot of slang orzz

      But it's a fun novel and I hope you enjoy reading it on Saturday 💖💖💖

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx