WNSYM Chapter 83.1

Chapter 83.1 - Epilogue - Little Bun spoof



From the day little Tang baby was born, she was a trouble making baby. 


Tang Xiao felt like maybe it was because she was always facing the dumb husky when she was pregnant, which made her baby’s personality go bad. 


Her family’s little Tang baby had to eat, drink and poop in someone’s arms. 


Regardless if it was pooping or peeing, someone had to hold her in their arms and then she’d unexpectedly let off her big moves. 


Tang Xiao had been tormented a few times. 


She moved from being the dumb husky’s poop collector to the baby’s poop receiver. 


Afterwards, when she was a bit bigger, she became even more out of control and reckless. 


She wouldn’t finish her homework properly, spending all of her time in front of a computer playing games. 


Little Tang completely inherited Tang Xiao’s escaping techniques, she was living her life online in game until one day, she met someone called ‘A man that’s s’. 


Little Tang felt like she was very good at playing the enchantress, but who knew that someone was even more perverted than she was. 


When two enchantresses met, they would fight to see who was more disgusting. 


The other enchantress had moves that flowed like water. 


On the other side, they had two support nurses and an alchemist to help so without suspense, little Tang died. 


When playing games, there was life and death. 


Today, I chop you, tomorrow, you chop me. 


Life and death, she’d already become neutral towards it. 


[Now] A family of Tang and Song poems: Hero, I surrender, I’ll take my leave. 


As a result, for the next week, no matter if she was out questing or out in the wild idling, she’d meet this A man that’s s person. 


Once she met him, she’d fall to the ground. 


Falling to the ground was mine, but they freaking stalked her corpse to stop her from reviving. 


The whole group would stalk her, stalking her for the whole night. 


[World] A family of Tang and Song poems: A man that’s s, what is up with you! Have I provoked you or annoyed you for you to stalk my corpse like this! 


[World] A man that’s s: Have you finished your homework, come and play after you’ve finished your homework and I won’t stalk your corpse. 


[World] A family of Tang and Song poems: Are you my mom! Annoying, can’t you just let me play in peace! 


[World] Millions of lolis: Hey, little girl, you’re really right, she actually is your mom. 


Little Tang was about to cry and laugh in front of her computer. 


Her mom, do you know who her mom is! 


Her mom just went out to buy groceries, how could she be stalking her corpse on a computer! 


[World] A family of Tang and Song poems: I’ll **** your old man, do you want face! And my mom, do you know who my mom is. Quickly get away from me or I’ll post a bounty on your head. 


[World] Powerful hotpot: Little girl, you should prepare, your mom’s about to get home in ten minutes. 


After ten minutes, little Tang found that her mom really did come home. 


And she came home furiously. 


She grabbed and hit her bottom. “You’ll **** my old man? Say! And you’re asking me if I want face? I’ll tell you, do you want your bottom! Your mom, me, I was playing games before you were born, and to try and kill-steal from me! You really tried being cocky with me.” 


Little Tang’s face was filled with tears. 


Her mom hit her and then she became obedient for a bit. 


But not long afterwards, her internet addiction came through and while her mom was out meeting her friends, she quickly hopped online. 


Who knew that the moment she hopped online, she got caught out again. 


[Now] A family of Tang and Song poems: Mom, didn’t you say you were meeting up with friends! 


[Now] A man that’s s: You’re too naive, I’m meeting up to play games. 


[Now] A family of Tang and Song poems: QAQ


Afterwards, little Tang and her mom fought online, fighting wits and fighting strength for a whole month. 


*


TL note: 


Little Tang = Little Tang baby throughout but it’s a bit wordy 


TX doesn’t change even after a kid. 


Leave a comment and follow because there are more epilogues to come xx 



5 comments:

  1. I wonder what Chief Ning and Mu Chen said when they find out...? Like mother, like daughter?
    Thanks for the update, Soupy

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHA! XT 3 D printed herself! Little Tang is EXACTLY like her momma!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx