WNSYM Chapter 85.2

Chapter 85.2 - Epilogue - Running away from home




Little Tang mumbled an agreement but her bottom didn’t leave the seat. 


Tang Xiao called for her again and when there was no response, she got mad. 


So when little Tang was continuing to fight with I want to be YiMao, she saw her mom on A man that’s s’ account, rushing towards here. 


Then a blade slashed down and killed her. 


[Now] A man that’s s: Now see if I can tell you to move! Are you going or not! 


Little Tang pouted, if her mom didn’t help her that was fine, but to help an outsider against her. 


[Now] A family of Tang and Song poems: Mama, look, I’m being bullied. And you’re helping the other person! 


[Now] A man that’s s: Kid, you don’t understand. Back then, your dad always teamed up with other people to beat me up. So this our family tradition, as the saying goes, hitting is kissing, yelling is love. 


Little Tang opened her eyes and stared, according to this tradition, should she give back? 


She thought for a bit, and felt like she should. 


She revived and like a little bird, rushed forward and started slashing towards Tang Xiao. 


Tang Xiao was beyond furious, she felt like this daughter that she’d raised for so long, had finally grown wings! Was about to fly away! 


How could that be. 


In-game, she beat her up and then outside of the game, she beat her up again. 


“Mama! You said hitting is kissing, yelling is love.” Little Tang felt very pitiful. 


“Aren’t I loving you right now! Do I dote on you enough!” Tang Xiao said as she continued to move her hands. 


Little Tang: sob sob sob 


Afterwards, little Tang wiped her tears to find her little brother. 


This year, little Mu baby was three years old. 


They had five dogs and every one of them protected their owners very seriously. 


Tang Xiao was at ease with letting him go out with the dogs for a walk by themselves. 


Little Tang went downstairs and saw her little baby brother crouched down in the grass, studying at ants. 


A few other dogs surrounded him and as little Tang looked on, she felt very sad. 


Other people had adults walking dogs with their kids, but in their family, it was big dogs walking little dogs with kids. 


Her little brother, ah, he’s suffered a lot. 


The more she thought about, the more upset she got. 


She crouched down and rubbed her little brother’s head. 


“Big sister, is it time for dinner?” Little Mu blinked his big shiny eyes at her.


“We’re not going back! This mama is too unqualified! Hits me without any reason! And lets a three year old little baby out by himself with just dogs! This is not okay! I can’t take this any more! We have to fight back! Rebel!” 


Little Mu didn’t understand but when he saw how passionate and worked up his big sister was getting, he suddenly remembered something his dad told him. “Let’s go to our uncle’s for a few days.” 


Little Tang felt like this was a brilliant idea. 


And so two little kids brought their five dogs to run away from home. 


A taxi couldn’t fit so many dogs so the aim of running away from home had to be fixated on their uncle’s house who only lived in the neighbouring neighbourhood. 


Originally, she thought that if her mom or her dad came to find them, or even called once, she’d happily rush back. 


But after a few days, her dad only sent some clothes in exchange for their dirty clothes, but didn’t even ask for them to come back. 


A week later, little Tang brought back her baby brother and their dogs home with her tail tucked between her legs. 


This attempt at running away was a fail. 


Mu Cheng: Time goes so quick. 


Tang Xiao: We hadn’t finished enjoying our two person world. 


Little Tang: sob sob sob! I want to run away from home!!!!


Little Mu: Big sister, are we going to our uncle’s place again? 


After a very very long time, because the impression her mom and dad left on her was too deep, little Tang’s ideal type was someone who could kill her mom and dad in-game. 


But was also someone she could also show off and be lovey dovey with in real life! 


He also had to be more handsome than her baby brother!  


En. 


This is how spinsters are made.


*


TL note: 


Spinsters - the term used here is ‘leftover older women’ which is a kind of derogatory term for older women (especially in their late 20’s/30’s) who haven’t married and are therefore ‘leftovers’. 


-


This is the end!!! The actual end!!! 


Thanks to everyone for following along, dealing with my really long hiatuses and my first attempts at translating!! I love you all!! 


Good bye to TX and Mu Cheng ahhhhh. 


Even though I’ve still got TFDC, I’ve already gotten used to translating two novels at a time. Let me know if there are any good novels to translate that are short bc I have a short attention span orz. 


Leave a comment and follow because it’s the end for WNSYM but I’ll still be translating!! xx 



65 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the chapters. Not sure what I enjoyed more. The story or the comment section.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I definitely enjoyed both 💗💗

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for bringing us this story, the characters and language were really fun and your translation easy to read. Sad to see this story go but it ends really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, sad to see it go too 💞💞

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the translation. Loved loved loved the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for translating it! I enjoyed the whole journey with Tang Xiao and Mu Cheng <3
    A short novel similar to this would be "Great God, I'll Support You". The person who last translated a bit of it ended up dropping it, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I'll take a look 💕💕

      Delete
  5. Okay, so I've two things I'd like to say. 1. Thank you so so sooo much for translating this. It was great quality translation. And 2 is more of a question. What are the dramas you got your chapter pics from? The only one I recognized was love020, or slight smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I mostly just grabbed pictures from Google so I'm not too sure 💓💓

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for the novel. I enjoyed reading it very much. Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I hope you stay safe and healthy too 💗💗

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you so much for share to us such amazing story'
    Its been a long journey ... A little sad that it gonna end
    Really fun to see TX and MC story' life
    Always happy and stay healthy mo mo da��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a long journey, thanks for reading 💓💓

      Delete
  9. Thank you for translating!! Gonna miss Tang Xiao and Mu Cheng a lot ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I miss them too 😭😭

      Delete
  10. Yey, it's finished! Thank you so much for the translation! 🎉🎉🙏❤️

    Now I'm curious about the Ning Jing x Xiao Lin family dynamics. How does little Tang Baby get along with her cousin? Ahh I wanna see a sequel about the next generation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has finished, I don't think there's a sequel for them though 🙈🙈

      Delete
  11. Thank you
    Soupybaozi for your efforts to translate and bring such fun-filled and I hilarious novel to us... It was indeed very engrossing read.. I finished it straight in two days..
    Thanks once again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it 💖💖

      Delete
  12. Thanks for finishing this!! Such cute story, will miss it. Glad you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, hope you are well too 💕💕

      Delete
  13. I loved this! It was sooo funny and cute 😍 thank you so much for the great translation ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for translating this novel. I binge this novel all in one day and this made my day!! :D I enjoyed this novel so much and really hope you would pick up another project/novel because I really love your translation. If you could, I would recommend 嘟嘟日记(Dudu's Dairy). The story is very fluffy and funny as well :D I'm not sure if the other translator officially dropped that novel but I've been waiting an update since March :( But please please check it out if you have time :) Again, Thank you so much for translating this novel <3 <3 Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I'll check it out 💞💞

      Delete
  15. Thank you for translating this, and coming back and finishing it too despite all the tough times!
    This novel made me genuinely laugh out loud so many times!
    Now it's time to say good bye!
    Look forward to whatever you decide to take up next!
    Take care and be safe! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  16. I clicked the next chapter button out of habit and felt weird that it didn't load. Clearing up my eyes, I found out the button was gone. I'm sad and happy, En?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh, there are no more chapters!! 😭😭

      Delete
  17. Thank you so much for all the efforts you put for this long time. I've enjoyed it too much. Kept me happy & smiling through this quarantine period. TX & MC's journey was so hilarious & cute too. Congratulations on finishing this. Take my love. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it 💕💕

      Delete
  18. Binge read this whole novel and was laughing the whole time. I love TX and MC! Thank you, Soupy, for translating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The only regret that i've got is that i didn't read this sooner but nonetheless this was an epic journey. LoL. I think i almost died laughing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, hope you didn't laugh too hard ✨✨

      Delete
  20. Thank you for translating this. thank you for your effort, thank you for the author. i really enjoyed reading this that when at 1 am in the morning I had to control myself from laughing to loudly coz my parents will know Im still awake hahahahsha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and don't get caught 🙈🙈

      Delete
  21. Thank you for the translation...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks a lot for picking this up.
    I just finished binging and it kept me mostly smiling and laughing throughout XD

    It was a nice lighthearted read

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for translating :)
    I enjoyed it a lot (><)<3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the translation^o^ Binge read this since yesterday till Christmas XD lol This bliss ended too fast ORZ I love MLs like Mu Cheng and I'll never forget the immortal shamelessness of Tang Poem, thanks so muchhhh ≥3≤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I won't forget Tang Xiao either 💕💕

      Delete
  25. thanks of work XD Tang and Mu are the worst parents in the world haha. I loved this novel, note 100000/10. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, they're not fantastic parents 😤😤

      Delete
  26. Thanks for translating!! And I really love your footnotes! It was really helpful!! Really had a big laugh every chapter over this shameless and perverted FL! Thanks for your hard work! *dogeza*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed the footnotes 🤗🤗

      Delete
  27. Can i know what's wrong with the footnotes's chapter 1.1 ??? I've been following you, but still it will go to my blog. Please help me with footnotes:(((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange, I'll see if I can fix it 😬😬

      Delete
  28. Thanks a lot for translating this novel 😘😘. Thanks for your hard work.
    I really really do love this novel. Thanks 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I love it a lot too 💞💞

      Delete
  29. Thanks for translating, it was a very entertaining novel. I had a lot of fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed it 💓💓

      Delete
  30. Thank you so much for translating this novel and all your efforts. I laughed a lot and found this novel very sweet and entertaining. I will be re-reading this novel again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, glad you found it entertaining 💗💗

      Delete
  31. Thanks for reading, I will miss it too 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is really a gem. I finish reading this within the day and I enjoy it so much. I can't help it but laugh out loud... my cousin thinks that I've gone crazy. Thank you so much for translating this wonderful novel. This makes my day full of smile and its really entertaining. This is a refreshing one, I'm glad that ML sticks with FL and there's no love rivals. I'll definitely reread this after reading novels with emotional rollercoaster feels. I'm telling you, this one is a good remedy to help you move on from novels with heavy drama. Kudos for the translator, I do appreciate your hard work for this. Bunch of thanks for making this novel possible for us to read. I hope you have a blessed and happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is such a fun read and you dear translator are amazing 👏 I appreciate u so much for translating this and so well too

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx