WNSYM Chapter 84.1

Chapter 84.1 - Epilogue - Spoof




Little Tang baby was always the lowest ranked in the family. 


She always felt like the family’s ranking was based on in game rankings. 


Her dad oppressed her mom, so her mom definitely was very obedient. 


If he told her to take care of herself during pregnancy, she’d do exactly that, if he said for her to not drink cola, she’d secretly drink it. 


If she got caught, she’d blame it on little Tang baby. 


And as for her, she’d always get drawn up and beaten by her mom, no matter if it was in her heart or in person. 


She didn’t even get a chance to reject. 


[Now] A man that’s s: Go make me a honey water. 


[Now] A family of Tang and Song poems: No, I’m fighting monsters. 


[Now] A man that’s s: Are you going to go or not! 


[Now] A family of Tang and Song poems: QAQ, I’m going, I’m going, don’t hit me. 


Afterwards, aunty Xiao Lin taught her this: little girl, you have to be a bit more clever! Back then, your mom brought along a whole group of us and we exploded Spirit Road’s servers. 


Little Tang nodded her head like she was chopping garlic. 


Afterwards, little Mu baby was born. 


Little Tang felt like her spring had come! She finally wasn’t the lowest ranked in the family! 


But afterwards, something didn’t seem right. 


Little Mu baby: Sis, the limit of x as x approaches 0 when (1+x)^½ … 


Little Tang baby: QAQ, don’t understand. 


Little Mu baby: Okay, get me a cola then. 


Little Tang baby: QAQ 


Or this happens. 


Little Tang baby: Mom, I don’t know how to solve this problem. 


Tang Xiao: Ask your brother. 


Little Mu baby: Come, sister, I’ll teach you. 


Little Tang baby: QAQ, where did it go wrong. 


*


TL note: 


Wonder who got what genes.

Also let me know if there any novels I can pick up as WNSYM will be all done in the next few days (!!) 


Leave a comment and follow because TX finally isn’t the lowest ranked in her family xx 



7 comments:

  1. Villainess wants to marry a commoner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only translate from Chinese, sorry 😭😭

      Delete
  2. Can you finish up secretly-secretly-but-unable-to-hide-it? it's already translated to the 85 chapter just the 86 chapter and 3 extras are abandoned I think. I think this could be like a little rest(?) before your next project gain a little momentum I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last chapter wasn't too long ago, and it's so close to finishing (sounds familiar ahh). I think it'd be a bit unfair to translate it and I wouldn't consider it abandoned for another few months 💕💕

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this chapter...kindly please try continuing translating "Stolen Love" by Zhou Yu...translators keeps dropping it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stolen love pls

    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/stolen-love/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How abt pampering my cute pet

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx