hello again~

 


hi hi hi


I am still alive and surviving the pandemic!! I hope you are too and that you are staying safe. 

A lot has happened over the past year and I'm finally going to be moving to a role which will hopefully give me more free time ahhhh

I've found a second book to translate following the completion of WNSYM. 

The book is also incredibly funny and quite refreshing like WNSYM. It is a bit of fresh air to have such a fun female lead who isn't afraid to be a green tea b*ch, but especially targeting a man and having him suffer instead of just targeting other women!! I've posted the introduction (link here) and will have some chapters coming up soon. 

TFDC is half alive - like me, I'm trying to muster up the will to translate at least the rest of the arc. It has been a while and I'm sorry!!! 

Thank you to those who are still coming around to check for signs of life. Here is one tiny sign (!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment for faster updates xx