WNSYM Chapter 3.1



Chapter 3.1 - Proposal failed so instead, forced marriage



These few days, the people on the Buddhist temple server were witness to melodramatic scene after melodramatic scene.


First was the Tang poem who was skilled in asking for death, begging for marriage for a month.


Then Ranzhi and Japanese Rose fought for a whole month!


Afterwards, the female goddess Su Muzhe had been blinded and actually agreed to the marriage.


Following that was an absolute whirlwind, that brat Tang poem had actually dared to flee from the marriage!


Ranzhi and Japanese Rose then fought for a whole week.


In the most recent week, the latest drama was -- the blinded female goddess Su Muzhe had actually started forcing the marriage!


Buddhist temple server people: …. This drama was too damn stimulating!


Every day on the world channel, the phrase “forced marriage” would make people excited.


[World] Olden day dawn: Hey, I’m representing Su Muzhe today! Ferocious Tiger sniffing a Japanese Rose’s Tang poem, you’re noodles and I’m water, I’ll soak you. You’re the sky and I’m clouds, I’ll wrap around you. You’re the stars and I’m the moon, I’ll love you. Consider the marriage.


[World] Olden day dawn: I can act cute, beat up monsters, stir up trouble. I’m suitable for 1 v 1, group v 1, guild v 1, all different types. Idiot, marry me, marry me! If you don’t agree, after a while, I’ll ask again.


[World] Tang poem: I want to sue you for violation! Also, change your way of addressing me!  


[World] Olden day dawn: Beast? Mentally impaired? Mentally disabled?


[World] Tang poem: Okay, no problem, keep calling me an idiot.


[World] Olden day dawn: Hey, I’m representing Su Muzhe today again! Ferocious Tiger sniffing a Japanese Rose’s Tang poem, you’re noodles and I’m water, I’ll soak you. You’re the sky and I’m clouds, I’ll wrap around you. You’re the stars and I’m the moon, I’ll love you. Consider the marriage.


[World] Olden day dawn: I can act cute, beat up monsters, stir up trouble. I’m suitable for 1 v 1, group v 1, guild v 1, all different types. Idiot, marry me, marry me! If you don’t agree, after a while, I’ll ask again.


[World] Tang poem: ….


There was another exciting thing happening at the same time too.


Have you experienced being chased by the top ranking players for a week?


You haven’t right? So I can only say: Too exciting! It’s too damn exciting!


After a whole week, there were different legendary players chasing after her everyday.


There was one person in the early afternoon, then someone else in the later afternoon.


Sometimes, there’d be one person at 6pm and then another at 6.30pm.


Tang Xiao felt like she had seen enough legendary gods for a lifetime!


[Now] Tang poem: Bro! Wait, let’s talk.


[Now] Evening rain, black tea: Wait, I’ll first kill you.


Legendary players obviously kept their words and very quickly, Tang Xiao was a corpse on the ground.


[Now] Evening rain: Okay, now we can talk.


[Now] Tang poem: ….


[Now] Tang poem: Bro, can you tell me, what exactly Su Muzhe has given you? What exactly would make you guys line up to kill me? Money? I’m guessing you guys aren’t lacking money. Then could it be girls?


[Now] Evening rain: … Wrong on all accounts. He gave me Mu Cheng and Su Bai’s signature as well as some other small presents.  


[Now] Tang poem: F*ck?! Wait? Who? Mu Cheng?!


Who is Mu Cheng? Only Tang Xiao’s favourite male idol, the guy that she’s constantly talking about wanting to sponsor.


He was also Spirit Road’s spokesperson and in all the years that Tang Xiao’s entered the entertainment circle, she could only watch him from afar.


She had never collaborated with him.


[Now] Tang poem: Bro! Are you selling that autograph? Are you selling Mu Cheng’s autograph?! No matter what price, I’ll buy it!


[Now] Evening rain: I’m not selling it.


[Now] Tang poem: … Okay then. Let’s change methods. I have Zhang xx, Liu xx, Yang xx, Jin xx, etc’s autographs. Let’s swap, okay.


[Now] Evening rain: That, I’ll can ask Su Muzhe for those too.


[Now] Tang poem: Damn it, do you want Tang Xiao’s autograph?! I can get her autograph in exchange for you going offline and giving me some peace for an afternoon!


The opposite party was silent for a moment.


Truthfully speaking, even though Tang Xiao had been in the entertainment circle for a few years, she hadn’t really done much.


She was kind of just there, not too famous but also not too unknown.


She had participated in some popular projects and had been recognised as an actress but she hadn’t really become popular.


She had also been a spokesperson for a few products, but still hadn’t really gained much fame.


[Now] Evening rain: ….. Who’s Tang Xiao?


[Now] Tang poem: In “Vegetarian Talks”, she was Ying Zhu.


[Now] Evening rain: … The one with the biggest chest?


[Now] Tang poem: …. Yes! I’ll give you her autograph and a poster with a photo, etc, just let me have some peace for an afternoon.


[Now] Evening rain: Oh, well, I think she had surgery on her chest. But, after you said so, I think that girl’s not bad. Afterwards, I’ll ask Su Muzhe for her autograph too.


[Now] Tang poem: ……


[System] Tang poem has started massacre mode.


Tang Xiao silently started playing on massacre mode. She couldn’t hold it in anymore!


She grabbed her zither and rushed forward.


Her controls could only really be described as above average and that was only her dodging and fleeing skills.


Her attacking skills were pretty weak.  


[Now] Evening rain: What’s up with you?


[Now] Tang poem: You can kill but you can’t dishonour me! I’m telling you! Tang Xiao’s chest is real and what do you mean, that girl’s not bad. She’s extremely hot! Really, really hot! Okay! Give me your address, I’ll definitely send you her signed photo!


[Now] Evening rain: …..


They hung around for a bit before Evening rain finally went offline. But a second legendary player quickly came online.


Tang Xiao originally wanted to chat with him a bit but this big brother didn’t say anything before attacking her, not even giving her the chance to bullsh*t with him.


Tang Xiao thought for a bit before resolutely going to an npc store, paying 60 gold and buying a “turning yin and yang upside down” spell.


[System] Tang Shi waved a knife around and castrated himself, chopping away his previous life and is willing to become a beauty. Who knows which hero will be able to embrace this beauty.


After the system sent out a message, the citizens of Buddhist temple started to flare up again!


This world really had a lot of gossip.


Furthermore, this could be called the biggest drama of the year!


*


TL note


I have Zhang xx, Liu xx, Yang xx, Jin xx, etc’s autographs - as you can guess, they’re celebrity names that have been censored to avoid any copyright by the author.

Tang Xiao's desperate for Mu Cheng's autograph ha. me too


WNSYM chapters are 2000+ words orz. I’m so tired. I’ll post the rest on the weekend unless I get some more time and translate another chapter.


Leave a comment and follow for more gender swapping madness xx


28 comments:

  1. Now she changed gender lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh~ how about su muzhe turning his account to male too so they'd still be compatible? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's coming up in the next chapter 💖💖💖

      Anything that Tang Xiao does, Su Muzhe does better

      Delete
  3. Oh you use Yang Yang pic as Yi Xiao Nai He? Really suit this novel. I bet the next move is Su Muzhe become male? Indeed this world really had a lot of gossip.

    Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so dreamy 😍😍😍

      Their world is full of scandal 💕💕💕

      Delete
  4. OMG I laughed so hard X"D shameless female protagonist. Me like it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really the only way you can describe her 😂😂😂

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this is too funny hahaha! So she became female? Now SM will become male lmao~ And I didn't know she was an actress, cool!

    Thank you for the chapter 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, she's a cute female enchantress now 💖

      And yes, she's an actress on the side (all for the sake of meeting Mu Cheng) 💕💕💕

      Delete
  7. She just changed her gender like HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh ahah xD! She just upped and changed her gender. Wowza that's intense :000. Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drastic measures for drastic circumstances 💖💖💖

      Delete
  9. LOL Is she going to change back after SM changes to male? I can't even. Bruh. Ahahaha
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My reaction too 😂😂😂

      She's too stubborn. Thanks for reading 💗💗💗

      Delete
  10. I loved it!!! I'm cheering for you, Tang Xiao! ;)
    Thanks for picking up this project and I can’t wait for the next chapter! ❤
    P.S.: Do you have a schedule release or perhaps could tell us when the next update will be? *pleading eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Support squad for Tang Xiao 💖

      Thanks for reading! I post two updates over the weekend and an extra update during the week if I have time 💕

      The next update is scheduled in about 5 hours from now yay (also open to sponsored chapters 😙)

      Delete
  11. changed gender!!!!! ahaha!!!
    and the returned harassment to TX, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TX gender bending back to her original gender 👯👯

      Delete
  12. LOL .. Such a hillarious MC😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh the picture is Yi Xiao nai he...btw thank u..the novel is hilarious..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx