WNSYM Chapter 3.2





Chapter 3.2 - Proposal failed so instead, forced marriage



Watching the two sides be deadlocked, the bystanders were so excited that they didn’t even beat up monsters any more, they were just completely focused on the gossip instead.


[World] This emperor hasn’t gone crazy: Every time I think that this affair’s about to be over, Su Muzhe or Tang poem can always turn things around. My god, I’m not doing any missions any more, I’m just going to watch the show.


[World] Wind blows pants: Damn, he’s got guts. He actually cut off his little xx. Even thinking about it makes my balls hurt.


[World] July: This is basically the annual love and ethics show that the whole family loves to watch, the whole love-hate show! This level of drama beats the Channel Matong’s drama too! Okay, I’m not saying anything else. The people in the front are gonna sell popcorn, I feel like this won’t end so quickly.


[World] Tang poem: Don’t speak, I feel weak.


[System] Su Muzhe suffered to change her gender, chopping away her past life, courageously becoming a hero. Who knows which beauty will receive this hero’s favour.


The citizens of Buddhist temple had their gossip-needs satisfied again.


If there were still some people who silently watched and lurked whilst Tang poem underwent a sex change, then this time, with Su Muzhe changing her gender, that group exploded.


There was just too much stimulation today.


Ferocious Tiger’s troublemaker Tang poem, for the sake of fleeing from marriage, waved around a knife and castrated himself to become a girl.


Ranzhi Jiangshan’s Su Muzhe burnt her own bridge to force marriage to go from a female goddess to become a dwarf.


[World] This emperor: Damn, I didn’t come here for no reason. This is too damn stimulating. This turn of events, I love it!


[World] Olden day dawn: I’m struggling to keep up with these turn of events.


[World] July: I can’t do it any more. The front row’s selling popcorn. If someone came out and said that Su Muzhe loved Tang poem to death, I’d freaking believe it.


[World] Wind blows pants: Just then, little Tang poem cut off his little xx, Su Muzhe then picked it up and pressed it down. So environmentally friendly, so green, very good.


[World] Su Muzhe: ……


[World] Tang poem: …...


[World] July: Wait! Female goddess, aren’t you feeling weak from the surgery? Look at little Tang poem, he’s so weak he can’t even speak.


[World] Su Muzhe: It’s okay, it doesn’t feel bad.


[World] Tang poem: …..


Tang Xiao’s heart was full off f*** you’s! She finally knew that when Su Muzhe and she fought, exactly who had the upper hand!

Come!


Who’s scared of who!


Isn’t it just being disgusting!


Isn’t it just comparing who’s the most cheap!


Isn’t it just comparing who doesn’t want face the most!


I don’t even want my little xx any more!


What would I even need face for?


Being cheap is an art!


Let’s develop this art form!


[System] Tang poem suffered to change her gender, chopping away her past life, courageously becoming a hero. Who knows which beauty will receive this hero’s favour.


[System] Su Muzhe waved a knife around and castrated himself, chopping away his previous life and is willing to become a beauty. Who knows which hero will be able to embrace this beauty.


[World] This emperor: My god, this “turning yin and yang upside down” spell’s selling well today.


[World] Millions of lolis: I don’t understand the world of rich people. Just because they’re bored, they’ll change their genders to mutually disgust each other. I can’t keep up with the trends any more.


[System] Tang poem waved a knife around and castrated himself, chopping away his previous life and is willing to become a beauty. Who knows which hero will be able to embrace this beauty.


[System] Su Muzhe suffered to change her gender, chopping away her past life, courageously becoming a hero. Who knows which beauty will receive this hero’s favour.


And so the system continued to send out the notification that they kept changing their genders.


Every time Tang Xiao changed her gender, Su Muzhe would definitely follow suit.


Seeing the sexy female enchantress on her screen, Tang Xiao gave up.


[Whisper] You to Su Muzhe: Female goddess, even if you’re rich, you can’t just burn money like this.


[Whisper] Su Muzhe to you: En? I thought you liked playing like this, so I was just accompanying you.


Playing, your sister! Do you believe that she’ll backhand you in a second?!


[Whisper] You to Su Muzhe: Female goddess, ah! If there’s anything, let’s just sit down and talk about it. Don’t go around using knives and guns. That’s not good, our hope is for world peace


[Whisper] Su Muzhe to you: Actually, it’s not a big deal. I was only fulfilling your wish, aren’t you happy?


Happy? What do you freaking mean, happy? If it wasn’t that I wasn’t strong enough to kill you, I would’ve killed you already!


[Whisper] You to Su Muzhe: I have lots of wishes, for example, sponsoring Mu Cheng, world peace, disgusting you guys to death. Why don’t you make them happen too?


She didn’t know which phrase disgusted the other party but Su Muzhe paused for a long time.


Tang Xiao felt a glimmer of hope!


It was the feeling of finally, maybe, winning a round!


[Whisper] Su Muzhe to you: Sponsoring Mu Cheng?


[Whisper] You to Su Muzhe: Yes, fantasy is beautiful but the reality is cruel. I’m currently trying my hardest. Right, female goddess, I heard that you had Mu Cheng’s photos and little presents, give me one~


[Whisper] Su Muzhe to you: Reason?


[Whisper] You to Su Muzhe: He’s noodles and I’m water, I’ll soak him. He’s the sky and I’m clouds, I’ll wrap around him. He’s the stars and I’m the moon, I’ll love him. I can use Tang Xiao’s autograph and little presents to swap with you~


[Whisper] Su Muzhe to you: Don’t want to swap.


[Whisper] You to Su Muzhe: Damn! You actually dislike Tang Xiao! She’s so pretty, so virtuous, so cute, so fairy-like, and her body’s hot!


[Whisper] Su Muzhe to you: Oh.


Oh?? Oh?! Oh!! Just that?!


[Whisper] You to Su Muzhe: Then, why don’t we get married? If you give me Mu Cheng’s autograph and little presents?


[Whisper] Su Muzhe to you: …….


*


TL note


I did a spit take at Su Muzhe picking it back up and pressing it. This author’s too much.


But I love it.


For those who are still a bit confused, Tang Xiao's now a female enchantress and Su Muzhe's a male character now. In the future, they still do call Su Muzhe their "female goddess" because that's how she became famous and even though 'she's' a male character now, she's still a goddess in everyone's hearts. 

Just like how even though Tang Xiao's female enchantress matches her real gender, people still think that there's a gross man behind the female enchantress on screen and that "he" is perverted for playing a female character. 


Leave a comment and follow to see if Tang Xiao gets her beloved Mu Cheng’s autograph and posters xx



42 comments:

  1. All of my blood was spitted out. ..Wind blows pants... I salute your brain....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one way of putting it 😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. Omg they just kept reusing it?? LOLOL thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The author's too funny 💕💕💕

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's super fun 💖💖💖

      Delete
  4. Lol can't wait for their future interaction X"D. Thank you for the update~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha this novel is hilarious :'D thanks for the chapter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading 😙😙😙

      Delete
  6. cutting it down and picking it up indeed so eco friendly anyway im loving this so i wish it wont get dropped halfway ty for the chapter it was well edited if it ever was

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best orz

      This author's wild tbh 😂😂😂

      Thanks for reading 😙😙😙

      Delete
  7. Omg i kennat hahaha. They're just sooooo cute! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you fall in love because I did 💕💕💕

      Delete
  8. 😂😂😂😂
    You're noodles and I’m water, I’ll soak you. You're the sky and I’m clouds, I’ll wrap around you. You're stars and I’m the moon, I’ll love you.
    Come receive my love and thanks to you for doing a great translation!❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tang Xiao is getting all the love 💖💖💖

      Thanks for reading 😙😙😙

      Delete
  9. I couldn't help but laugh loud xD
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading 💕💕💕

      Delete
  10. Hahaha, they have too much time on their hands. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's probably a good way to describe the novel 😂😂😂

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading 😙😙😙

      Delete
  12. This is so funny 😂 Love this story, such a good way to get a laugh~

    Thank you for the chapter 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every update is hilarious. Thanks for reading 💖💖💖

      Delete
  13. Is she gonna marry him in-game just tô get her idol's autograph lol?
    Thank you so much! This novel is so fun! Can't wait for the next chapters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuppp 😅😅😅

      But she also gets his posters and later on, his nudes 😂😂😂

      Delete
  14. HAHAHAHA I can't believe they actually did it. So funny. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL too funny! More more more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next chapter is on Saturday 😙😙

      Delete
  16. I always wonder what 'oh' meant here!! did he realise her feelings for him here?
    (kekeke and the first mention of sponsoring in front of mu cheng)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 'oh' is less like that in English, in Chinese it's more like just an acknowledgement/grunt that he heard her 😭😭

      Delete
  17. I'm really loving it as chapters goes by!!
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets better about half way in, hang in there 💕

      Delete
  18. Omg I'm just imagining them chopping IT off, picking IT up, pressing IT down, chopping IT off again...

    IT got passed back and forth so much I don't want to see IT anymore lololol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're not careful, it'll even follow you into your dreams 😂😂

      Delete
  19. The author was so creative and shameless but definitely top score

    ReplyDelete
  20. "Wind blows pants: Just then, little Tang poem cut off his little xx, Su Muzhe then picked it up and pressed it down. So environmentally friendly, so green, very good."

    aiyaaaa, i am dying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. [World] Wind blows pants: Just then, little Tang poem cut off his little xx, Su Muzhe then picked it up and pressed it down. So environmentally friendly, so green, very good.


    like what the heck ! this is so much fun ~ keep laughing~

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is my first game? Novel! This is so good!!! And thanks for the footnotes they're really helpful!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx