WNSYM Chapter 71.3

Chapter 71.3 - Your daddy suddenly went online




[World] Big chest, no touching: ╮(╯▽╰)╭, this is all because we’ve had experience lining up and killing little Tang poem. What other Spirit road server is like ours, so orderly, so harmonious!


[World] Powerful hotpot: What other Spirit road server is like ours, so good at asking for death.


[World] What kind of fur: I really miss little Tang poem~


Tang Xiao: … no need to miss me, it is me!


I’ve never left, the Spirit Road player who asks for death best, it is I. There are no others, thanks.


When Mu Cheng came back and opened the door, he heard Tang Xiao say, “Your old man1 Wait for daddy’s main account to come back and I’ll ***** your whole family 360 degrees!”


The hand that opened the door suddenly stopped.


“You want to do what, 360 degrees?”


“**** you!” Tang Xiao said without thinking.


Mu Cheng laughed, pinching her cheek, “Say that again.”


Tang Xiao then realised Mu Cheng was back.


What did she just say!!!


She said that she’d **** him?!!!!


Even though this was what she wanted to say!


But this was too straightforward!!


She pitifully pointed towards the screen, “Look at all of these people lining up to bully me. If my main account was here, I definitely would have beaten them up!”


Mu Cheng looked at the screen and cracked his knuckles before turning on his computer, “Did you do something in game?”


“No, of course not, I’ve been very good.”


Mu Cheng signed into Spirit Road and a white clothed alchemist quickly appeared on screen.


A lot of people recognised him and called out to him as they lined up.


[Now] This emperor: Boss Su! Come and grab a knife, it’ll make you feel good, and excited!


[Now] Su Muzhe: …….


Mu Cheng really did feel good.


Tang Xiao silently saw the system give her a message: You have been killed by Su Muzhe.


And on Mu Cheng’s screen, he suddenly got the notification: Your daddy suddenly got killed by you.


He froze.


[Now] This emperor: Boss Su! Did you see! Your suddenly killed your dad!


Mu Cheng: …..


Tang Xiao: ….. Something feels wrong? Why did she feel like something was off?


On screen, Su Muzhe jumped around and hopped to the side.


His sleeve waved in the wind as a fireball appeared in the air.


This emperor was still chatting and hadn’t noticed hiss urroundings before he hadn’t even hit enter to send a dialogue, when his screen went black and white.


[Now] Your daddy suddenly: HAHAHAHA, who told you to speak nonsense.


Straight after, your daddy suddenly got killed by the same move.


[Now] This emperor: Pfft HAHAHA, who told you to make up a name so blindly!


Tang Xiao: QAQ life is so bitter.


This emperor: QAQ me too.


After messing around for a bit, Mu Cheng pulled Tang Xiao in her arms, his chin rubbing against the top of her head.


“Little Tang poem.”


“En?” Tang Xiao thought that he was about to start calculating what happened in game. “I was just bored so I changed my ID. If you don’t like it, I can change it back.”


“Not because of that.” Mu Cheng said. “Soon, I might be a bit too busy. Sometimes, I’ll sleep over at my parents so if you get too bored, you can move back to Ning family for a bit.”


“En? I don’t get too bored. You can go do your stuff. In a few days, there’ll be a screen test for Night Changan, so I’ll have to stick around on set too. Don’t worry about me.”


Mu Cheng’s brows slightly furrowed, he then kissed her forehead as he coaxed her, “Just stay there for a few days. It won’t be too convenient for you to eat by yourself and Xiao Lin’s pregnant. She keeps calling for you so I helped you send a message. In a while, Chief Ning will come and pick you up. When I’m free, I’ll come and eat with you, en?”


“En.”


“Mu Cheng, is your family really complicated? Will I get dragged into it?” Tang Xiao could only think of this reason as to why he was pushing her away.


Mu Cheng didn’t deny it. “Little Tang poem, you’re my weakness.”


Weakness …


Because he cared, so it was something necessary, and because it was too important, other people would only take advantage.
*


TL note:


Night Changan - previously Long silent night - Changan is a place but it could also be long and peaceful/silent night if you split up the words??? Translating is hard (also movie names are dumb.)


A WNSYM chapter?? It’s been a while.


Leave a comment and follow because Google tried to autocorrect WNSYM to enzyme lol xx



13 comments:

  1. Enzyme doesn't have quite the same ring... Thank you for this chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as catchy as WNSYM ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your awesome work translating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update but really I wanna see MC reaction when he found out about her new ID ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mu Cheng froze and then killed her and This emperor. He's a bit preoccupied with real life issues with his family though ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

      Delete
  5. Aww so they're gonna be separated for a while? I hope Mu Cheng can settle his family issues properly and safely๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    Thanks for the chapter as always, Soupy-san~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll still see each other but not as often ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

      Delete
  6. It's very late, but I just discovered your translations and just want to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx