WNSYM Chapter 69.2


Chapter 69.2 - Mu Cheng got into a car accident 2





They’d rushed around so anxiously that fear had muddled their heads.
Tang Xiao’s injuries looked too frightening.

But luckily, they were all just superficial injuries.

When Chief Ning said that she’d been in a car accident, he’d ripped out his IV out to go and hurry to find her.

He’d already silently decided that no matter what, he’d never let Tang Xiao touch cars any more.

No, even better, for her to just stay alone always.

Tang Xiao shook her head, not caring too much about her own injuries as her hand lightly reached for Mu Cheng’s bandages and touched it.

“I’m fine.” Mu Cheng held onto her hand, lowering her hand to kiss it.

“What about Xiao Lin?” Maybe it’s because she’d slept for too long but her voice was still a bit husky.

“She’s fine, Chief Ning brought her to rest in the room next door. Tang Xiao, you nearly scared me to death.”

Tang Xiao’s tightly wound up nerves finally loosened, her nose reddened as she dashed into his arms. “You’re the one who scared me to death. I couldn’t call you and I couldn’t get to Chief Ning either. I could only send Xiao Lin to the hospital first but who knew that I’d get his call on the way there saying that you were in an accident … but luckily, you’re okay.”

Mu Cheng listened carefully and realised that her voice sounded a bit strange.

He looked down to see her eyes were all wet, and she was sobbing.

Mu Cheng’s heart completely softened.

“I’m sorry, I suddenly decided to go to the Mu family and had my phone on flight mode, I won’t do it ever again.” His voice was throaty.

“Did something happen … to the Mu family?” Tang Xiao felt like there was something else in Mu Cheng’s words.

Mu Cheng held her face in his hands, kissing her forehead, “It’s fine, there’s just a bit of trouble.”

Mu Cheng didn’t want to say too much so Tang Xiao didn’t pry too deeply.

The door was suddenly pushed open as Mu Boxin wore a white lab coat with glasses, looking them up and down.

“Why didn’t you knock?” Mu Cheng frowned.

Mu Boxin pushed his glasses up, “Have you seen of people catching adulterers knock? Mu Cheng, come with me to do a check up. Tang Xiao’s fine, her bruises will be gone in a few days.”

Mu Cheng turned around to comfort her, “It’s fine, my mother’s just scared if I have bad after effects. I’ll get Mu Jin to come and accompany you.”

After mu Cheng left, Tang Xiao called her parents to report that she was safe.

Her mother asked for a long time to make sure she was okay and Tang Xiao answered very earnestly that she was fine.

“Right, previously there was lots of rumours about you and Mu Cheng, but now there are rumours about you and another male actor you’re working with? Is that true?” Tang Xiao’s mother asked, in search of gossip.

Tang Xiao’s face was helpless, “Half true, half false.”

Her mother grew incredibly excited, “Which one is true? Is it that little Song? Doesn’t he look a bit too young though? But he does look shy and I love shy type guys.”

Tang Xiao felt a bit guilty, as she tried to ask, “What about if it’s Mu Cheng?”

“En? Mu family, that one? I like him a lot too. But I’m mostly scared that he wouldn’t be able to look upon you. Your brother told me before that he and Su Bai had rumours between them.”

Tang Xiao interrupted her mother, “Mom, why do you think he wouldn’t look upon me?”

Her mother was very honest, “Because he’s handsome.”

Tang Xiao was a bit speechless, “Mom, I’m actually quite pretty too. I also have a lot of fans right now.”

“I know, I think you’re quite pretty too.”

Tang Xiao’s heart felt slightly better.

*

TL note:

TX is pretty but …

Leave a comment and follow because TX’s mother is also quite funny xx

18 comments:

  1. TX is pretty but DUMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. TX is pretty but no butt. >-< Sorry, I'm couldn't resist.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tx is pretty but pervy,dumb and naughty😂😂😂😂😂😂 but I love it hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just start reading this novel last week and it's become a whole week of lacking sleep. This one is soooo hilarious. Thanks a lot for your hard work Soupy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sleep for WNSYM is a good trade off 😏😏

      Delete
  5. Sooo..... we not talking about the elepelep in the room??? We not talking about how chief Ning was just confirmed being Txs brother??? I need some catching up to do.. Missed last few updates..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hinted throughout the novel with TX calling him 'brother' and in chapter 66 when they talk about how they were when they were younger 👀👀

      Delete
  6. Tang Xiao is pretty but too shameless..hahahaha that's quite obvious though
    And her mom's gossiping nature is just like her lol 😂
    Thank you for the chapter~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like her mom is saying, "I know darling, you'll always be pretty to me." You know like parents say to their kids even if they're ugly. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx