TFDC Chapter 195.1

Chapter 195.1 - Remorsefully apologising




Feng Yege’s mood was great, so he played along and cooperated with the imperial doctor until they left.


He was a doctor himself, so even without them coming, he’d be fine.


He let Feng San reward them with more taels before calling Feng San.


“Did you find out who it was?” Feng Yege carefully put on an outer garment, his eyes cold.


“Those people in black had already swallowed poison before coming so we couldn’t find the person behind them. But for someone to want to kill master at this time, I’m afraid …” A name appeared in Feng San’s mind but because of fear, he didn’t dare to say it out loud.


“Hmph.” Feng Yege had also clearly guessed who he was alluding to.


His eyes grew even colder, “It seems like we’re being too lenient on them. You know what you should do, right?”


“Yes! This subordinate will do it now, I definitely will make them pay for this!”


To dare to injure his master, did they really think the Feng twelve were just playing around, to end up on the list of top assassins.


“En, leave them with a single breath. The rest, do whatever you like.”

“Yes!” After Feng San left, Feng Yege wrapped an outer garment around himself and stood up.


When he reached to the side of the room, his cold fingertips fell on the ‘Ostentatious Jade’ left by the imperial doctors.


His eyes instantly regained their previous warmth as his eyes billows, before lightly sighing: What exactly are you thinking?


If her heart had him inside it, why did she keep pushing him away?


Lou Qingwu quietly returned to her Leaning Wind Pavilion.


She hadn’t slept the whole night so her face was pale.


When Lan Bai saw her return, she instantly passed her an already prepared ginseng soup.


“Master, first drink some soup to regain some vitality. Otherwise, your body won’t be able to take it.”


“En.” Lou Qingwu didn’t reject the soup.


She really was tired.


From the morning, when she was so anxious to after seeing Feng Yege and completely loosening up, she really had no strength right now.


Taking the soup from Lan Bai and lifting it up towards her lips, she felt the bowl was warm.


It’d been kept warm by a small fire.


When she drank it, her whole body grew warm.


After she took the disguise off of her face, and cleaned up, Lou Qingwu returned to her room to take a nap.


Lan Bai was scared of disturbing her so she stood vigilantly outside of her room.


But this peaceful silence was quickly broken.


Lou Qingwu had only slept for an hour before an unexpected guest arrived at the Leaning Wind Pavilion.


Ruan Zhen’s face was haggard, you only needed to take a look to see that she hadn’t slept for a whole night.


When Lan Bai heard someone burst open the Leaning Wind Pavilion’s big doors, she saw Ruan Zhen’s wretched figure.


Her back was bent as her neck was stiff, her eyes bloodshot as her eyes fixed on Lan Bai.


Lan Bai jumped in fright.


When she saw clearly who it was, and thinking of how the second madam’s scheme was exposed, Lan Bai laughed coldly at her.


She stopped her and mocked her, “Ah, what kind of wind blew the second madam here?”


“Where is Lou Qingwu?” Ruan Zhen’s face grew cold and cruel, as if she didn’t hear the mocking tone in Lan Bai’s words.


“Master isn’t here, if the second madam has anything to say, you can say it to me.”


“I don’t believe it. They said that Lou Qingwu hasn’t left the residence! Tell her to come out here and see me, I have something to talk to her about!” It was rare for Ruan Zhen to not explode in anger as she tried to speak to Lan Bai patiently.


How could Lan Bai let her see Lou Qingwu?


Her master didn’t sleep for a whole night so even if the sky was falling down, she would have Lan Bai here to hold it up for her.


No one could disturb her master’s sleep.


Lan Bai turned her face to the side, her stance was tough.


“Second madam, it’s like this, my master just left. Does the second madam want to wait?”


“Lan Bai!” Ruan Zhen seemed very anxious, her patience was wearing thin, “I don’t have time, tell Lou Qingwu to come out here and see me!”


*


TL note:  


Ruan Zhen seems to be in danger?


Leave a comment and follow for an apology xx



18 comments:

  1. Must be the worm... 🐛🐛🐛

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm? What does she have to bargain for anything with at this moment? Also. Leave LQW alone ~_~; poor girl had to see her love being injured and take care of him practically overnight already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I honestly forgot about 🤧🤧

      Delete
  3. I really don't think she will apologize especially with that cruel look in her face and her anger.
    I think it has something to do with her mother and she still thinks that she still has a trump card because of the worm.

    Thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bingo 💕💕

      Ruan Zhen tried begging and now she's going straight to blackmail 😬😬

      Delete
    2. Let' see how that works out for her.Let her activate the worm... Isn't it in Ruan Zhen now. I don't know ...I might be wrong.
      soupybaozi , help me out I'm confused

      Delete
    3. Not yet in RZ yet, but it will be soon 👀👀

      Delete
    4. The irony of this is rather palpable.

      Literally blackmailing someone with their own death. XD Okay, fine it's not QUITE that direct, but it's close!

      Delete
    5. That's actually very close 🙈🙈

      Delete
  4. Man you're still posting these chapters in this ridiculously awful way? Making it so a new page pops up every time you hit next chapter, adding ridiculous spacing between sentences so you have to constantly scroll down, and cutting the chapters in half?...

    You're not fooling anyone into thinking you're translating more of the novel than you really are. Maybe you should think about the comfort of your readers for once. While this novel is really good, I've only given you 3 stars out of 5 due to the way you've posted these "chapters". It's a suffering experience for people who are trying to read chapter after chapter, ESPECIALLY when they're reading on something like an iPad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first, I was super upset but then I saw your comment history on novel updates and you're literally the most nitpicky person in the world 😂😂

      I'm sure there are like a million other novels that are absolutely perfect, no need to suffer here and continue to read this awful translation 🙃🙃

      Delete
    2. Don't listen, me and many others are extremely grateful to you for translating this novel in the awesome way you're doing. It's been already a few dozen chapters since the next chapter doesn't pop up but loads in the same tab, and I pretty much like that "ridiculous" spacing since it makes it much more comfortable to the eye than many lines cramped together, specially when you have been reading for a long time (just started binge reading 2 days ago the whole novel, but strangely enough my eyes are perfectly well :D ). And lol cutting chapters is pretty usual when chapters are long, after all the translator is giving up free time of her live but that doesn't mean she's our slave -.-"

      I don't know whether to call it ridiculous or childish to accuse you of trying to "fool us into thinking you're translating more of the novel than you really are". As if you'd need our recognition!

      It's my first time ever comenting in any post, here or in any manga/novel portal, since it's not sth I like to do. But really, reading that nonsensical comment I couldn't help it! Soupybaozi, many thx for your hard work, it is very highly appreciated! I decided to read this novel bc I love WNSYM and then I decided to trust your taste, and I'm not disappointed at all!! Since I'm already here, I love the back image of the blog and then again, I really really love WNSYM, I truly have to restrain myself trying to supress my laughter >.< so if you have any recomendations about other novels that are similarly hilarious please let me know!! I'll keep reading you from the shadows and waiting for your new projects once you're done with wnsym.
      I hope this comment encourages you to keep working hard knowing that you have faithful readers even if they usually don't pronounce themselves, and that too bad in this world there are always some ungrateful people that only know how to lash their frustration on others, but you don't need to concern yourself since it's not worthy.... they could just change to using a laptop...

      Delete
    3. It's so nice to be appreciated, I nearly had to double check to make sure I didn't type this to myself 🙈🙈

      It depends on what you like about WNYSM. If you like the online gaming aspect, 'a slight smile is very charming' has a very similar vibe. If you like how ridiculously shameless TX is, I don't think I can help. If you like how doting MC is, and how adorable the couple is, there are a bunch of romance novels that I can recommend, depending on what type of setting you like 💕💕

      I tend to use my mobile to reply to comments and on mobile, there's practically 0 formatting/design so it's super basic and definitely an easy solution for anyone who hates the website layout.

      Thanks for taking the time and writing such a lovely response 💓💓

      Delete
  5. Dear Translator. I've grown accustomed to yourstyle. I love it. please continue. I will stay here with an unbridled smile while I mentally salivate on every word you send to my monitor.Thank you for being you. Thank you for continuing with this novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translating is a nice side hobby for me so it's really great that people enjoy it 💗💗

      Thank you for reading for so long and leaving so many comments 😭💞

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx