WNSYM Chapter 63.3

Chapter 63.3 - The child's father isn't me 2



[Party] King calls me: AHHAHAHAH, are you filled with regret now! Shaking, right! Be careful, because I won’t give you milk~

Mu Cheng’s hand froze as he turned to look at her deeply.

[Party] Wind blows pants: Won’t ….

[Party] Powerful hotpot: Give ….

[Party] Parting song: You …

[Party] July: Censored …..

This emperor: ……

Mu Cheng: …..

Tang Xiao: What the heck do you mean, censor!!!! Speak!!! Aren’t we playing games!!!! Stop being so dirty all the time!!! Can’t we just happily play games!!!

The answer was: … no.

This pause made everyone instantly fall to the ground.

But they weren’t eager to jump up, instead, they started discussing censorship.

[Party] Powerful hotpot: I can’t, ‘give you milk’, *clicks tongue*, and doing this in front of Su Muzhe’s face too.

[Party] King calls me: !!!!!!! Can you not misconstrue my words like that!!! I mean milk!!! Like heal!!!!

[Party] Wind blows pants: No need to speak, we understand. Isn’t healing just giving milk! This emperor, just delete your account. Maybe Spirit Road can’t handle you anymore. Even better, you should probably leave the country.

[Party] This emperor: …...

[Party] July: I have a map for how to escape from the world. I only want $100 for it. Seeing as you were just lying down and got shot, I’m selling it to you for cheap!

[Party] King calls me: ….. Don’t be like this, guys. Can we a bit more pure! Let’s not twist things around!

[Party] July: Little Tang poem, don’t be scared. The most that Su Muzhe will do is drag you onto the bed and do this, and do that. But This emperor is different.

[Party] Su Muzhe: En, you’ve analysed it very well.

Tang Xiao: ……

She could feel that in the next second, Su Muzhe was going to roll up his sleeves and beat her up.

Tang Xiao used the corner of her eye to peek at Mu Cheng’s expression.

Instead, she caught Mu Cheng looking at her.

Tang Xiao guiltily turned away to look at her screen, not meeting his eyes.

At the most important point, she still decided to give in weakly.

[Party] King calls me: …. I … won’t heal This emperor … if we want to talk, let’s talk peacefully. Don’t beat me up.

[Party] Su Muzhe: En? Are you going to censor me?

Tang Xiao: ……

Tang XIao was like a kitten that had its tail stepped at it, her fur was exploding!

Don’t say censor any more!!!! There originally wasn’t anything!!! Also!! Was he flirting with her??

[Party] July: Little Tang poem, there’s a big censor! Aiyo, f****, my mind already came up with a huge censored scene o(≧v≦)o.

Tang Xiao quickly pretended to not understand anything, playing stupid.

She pulled out her laptop’s battery and let out a breath.

In the end, she heard Mu Cheng sigh next to her ear, “Little Tang poem …”

Tang Xiao was like a shocked little kitten, why did she forget that Mu Cheng was by her side!!!

AHHHHH!

She was going to go crazy!

She quickly thought of a random excuse to fuddle him with, “Oh, wow, my battery suddenly died …”

Mu Cheng’s eyes were filled with laughter as he looked at his own computer and the laptop in her hands, “En, little Tang poem says that there’s no battery then even if there is electricity, the battery’s still dead.”

Tang Xiao: …..

Did he have to force her to crawl into a hole!! Wasn’t it just milk!! Come!! I’ll rip open my clothes and milk the four oceans!! She had a big chest, she wasn’t afraid!!

Of course, she wasn’t that shameless to say it out loud so she could only run to the kitchen with a flushed red face. “I’m going to get some more glutinous rice wine.”

Mu Cheng’s kitchen was the type to be half opened so when she went inside, she could still hear Mu Cheng and the party’s conversation.

“Little Tang poem said her power cut out.” Mu Cheng said as he looked at the kitchen.

Tang Xiao really wanted to dig a hole and crawl inside.

“Wait, aren’t you two together?! How is her power cut, but not yours? She can’t have been too shy and run away, right?” In the end, July really understood her.

Japanese rose’s number one policy of going offline and staying safe really wasn’t just nonsense.

Mu Cheng tried to stifle his laughter, “En? Actually, my power’s cut too. I’m using telepathy to talk to you guys right now. Alright, now my telepathy has been used up.”

After finishing speaking, he went offline too.

Tang Xiao really wanted to just stay in the kitchen forever and never come out.

Her face was burning red, can’t you be a bit nicer to her!!!

When Mu Cheng came into the kitchen to scoop up a certain person, he saw Tang Xiao concentrate very hard on biting a ladle, pretending not to see him.

“Tang Xiao, if you’re like this, I’ll be jealous of a ladle again.” A low sigh next to her ear made Tang Xiao unable to react to what he was saying.

Mu Cheng pulled away the bowl and ladle in her hands and mouth, covering her mouth with something else.

His mouth.

*

TL note:

Censorship - in the novel, the author uses ‘mosaic’ because you mosaic stuff when it’s 18+. But ‘censored’ flows better and mosaic brings up ceramic mosaics for me.

Leave a comment and follow because Mu Cheng’s the type to be easily jealous xx


18 comments:

  1. Can't stop smiling hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this their first kiss, I can't remember AAAAHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they've kissed before 💕💕

      Delete
  3. I need moreeeee.......!!!!!
    Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More to come in two days 👀👀

      Delete
  4. Hahaha everyone was so in-sync with each other to embarrass Tang Xiao XD
    Thanks for the chapter~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All for one, one for all 😂😂

      Delete
  5. Mu Cheng tried to stifle his laughter, “En? Actually, my power’s cut too. I’m using telepathy to talk to you guys right now. Alright, now my telepathy has been used up.”

    LOL These guys are hilarious!

    Thanks for the chapters! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mu Cheng is super cute 💗💗

      Delete
  6. The last part definitely send me to fluffy world~!
    Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~! Mu Cheng me too, remove the spoon in my mouth and censor me~!
    (●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)

    Thanks for the chapter~! More fluffiness please!! (´⌣`ʃƪ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me omg 😂😂

      I want Mu Cheng to make out with me too 👀👀

      Delete
  7. omg my ovaries exploded. i cant handle this forward Mu Cheng ~~~ thanks for the ch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the real Mu Cheng 😵😵

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx