WNSYM Chapter 66.4

Chapter 66.4 - The most beautiful scenery in life 1




Chief Ning fed her something as he looked at Tang Xiao lazily , “Tang Xiao, you know Qiao Yijing, right?”


“I know, I know!”


“Then, talk about his gossip.” Chief Ning didn’t even look up as he continued to pick at the food, looking for something light for Xiao Lin.


Tang Xiao sat in the corner, continuing to talk about Qiao Yijing’s gossip and exposing everything she knew.


Xiao Lin couldn’t help but stick up a big thumbs up.


Right until Chief Ning finished eating, Tang Xiao still wasn’t completely tired.


From Qiao Yijing to Sun Yueyue, she really had named quite a few people in the entertainment circle.


When they left the restaurant, Tang Xiao didn’t want anyone else but Chief Ning to piggyback her.


She grabbed onto his sleeve and didn’t let go.


“Piggy back me!” People who were drunk, tended to be unreasonable.


Xiao Lin turned to the side, pretending to not know her.


Right now, Tang Xiao was somewhat known so when she went out, she occasionally had fans ask for her signature.


Chief Ning was scared that this would ruin her image so he quickly stuffed her in the back seat of the car.


“Why do I feel like Tang Xiao’s particularly happy today?” Xiao Lin asked Chief Ning as she looked at the rear view mirror to look at Tang Xiao who kept waving her hands and feet around.


Chief Ning pinched his forehead. “When is she not this happy? She’s always this simple-minded.”


Xiao Lin blinked and didn’t say anything.


The whole way, Tang Xiao was singing and dancing.


Chief Ning drove into a small suburb before dragging her out.


“Wait in the car, I’ll get her inside and then we can go home.” It was November so it was already getting cold.


Chief Ning was scared that Xiao Lin would catch a cold so he grabbed an already prepared warm thermos for her and passed it to her.


“Drink a bit, before we left, I got a waiter to prepare some honey water for you.”


Xiao Lin took off the lid as steam rose up.


Through the steam, she looked at Chief Ning.


His whole face was gentle.


Her heart couldn’t help but soften, “Get her up first.”


Tang Xiao still hadn’t given up on making Chief Ning carry her.


She grabbed his shoulders, trying to climb onto his back.


“Tang Xiao, stop messing around.” Chief Ning pulled her down but Tang Xiao climbed up again.


“When we were younger, you’d always carry me. Crouch down and carry me!” Tang Xiao wasn’t giving up.


“You’re too heavy.”


Tang Xiao heard ‘heavy’ and instantly exploded, “How am I heavy! This month, I lost 2kg! You used to carry me but now that you’re marrying a wife, you’re throwing me away. How could you do this to me!”


“Alright, alright, alright. You’re skinny, you’re skinny.” Chief Ning dragged her by the arm forward.


There were streetlights on both sides of the small neighbourhood.


Underneath the lights, they followed the small meandering path.


A cold wind blew as Tang Xiao couldn’t help but shiver.


This wind cleared up Tang Xiao’s mind a bit.


Chief Ning silently stood in front of her, helping block the wind from in front of her.


“Thank you.” Tang Xiao said softly.


It was probably from when she was able to remember, that Chief Ning had always been like this.


He always stood in front of her, helping pave the way for her, clearing all of her obstacles and people who didn’t mean well for her.


Tang Xiao had always lived under his wing.


So even when Chief Ning roasted her and said, ‘I’m too lazy to bother with you’, the person who always stood in front of her whenever something happened to her, would always be Chief Ning.


“No matter what, thank you.”


Chief Ning slightly smiled, but he didn’t let Tang Xiao see that smile.


*


TL note:


Chief Ning and TX have a really good relationship.


Leave a comment and follow because TX is growing up xx



20 comments:

  1. This makes me want to have a big brother T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is quite a heartwarming chapter💞
    And Chief Ning is a tsundere lol
    Thank you for the chapter~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chief Ning is a total tsun 😫😫

      Delete
  3. Awww, this is so heartwarming! ...Just hope Tang Xiao doesn't say anything to ruin the mood in the next chapter...

    Thank you for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets even more heartwarming in the next chapter 💞💞

      Delete
  4. Aww now I want to go to my lil brother, hug and thank him as well. (~ ̄³ ̄)~
    I'm 9yrs older but he is way more mature compare to me.

    Thanks for the heartwarming chapter Soupy~! (~ ̄³ ̄)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm two years older than my brother, and he's a total brat 😤😤

      Delete
  5. Aww this is so sweet! >^<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A different type of fluff 💓💓

      Delete
  6. “No matter what, thank you.” So sweet.
    Thanks Soupy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the chapter.... just have big sis n want to swap it for big bro :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a younger brother and I'd swap him for an older brother in a heartbeat 💀💀

      Delete
  8. Hmm... I think my comment disappeared 0o0(it failed to post?-_-|||)

    Sigh, they’re so sweet. I’m jealous now.

    Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen anything from you 😭😭

      I am also very jealous 🤧🤧

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx