WNSYM Chapter 66.1

Chapter 66.1 - The most beautiful scenery in life


The Third Gender continued to be broadcast, an episode a week.

Tang Xiao continued to run between the filming set and home.

After Xiao Lin was pregnant, the engagement banquet became a wedding reception.

Hearing that the first trimester was particularly dangerous, Chief Ning completely babied Xiao Lin.

This made Xiao Lin’s guts grow even bigger, when she was bored, she ran over to roast Tang Xiao.

“Tang Xiao, I’m bored. Sing me a song, sing me The Third Gender’s theme song.”

“Go away, play by yourself to the side. I’m busy here.” Tang Xiao didn’t even turn around to look at her.

She suddenly thought of something and put down on her pen. “Why did Su Bai suddenly decide to go study in America?”

Xiao Lin became silent. “I don’t know.”

“Just tell me straightforwardly. Otherwise, if I decide to investigate, I’ll be able to find it out like that too. It’s just a waste of time.” Tang Xiao passed her a snack.

Xiao Lin looked at her before seeing that Tang Xiao’s expression was serious.

She sighed, “Originally, Chief Ning wanted to hide it from you. But that thing with sister Ming, Su Bai actually played a part in it. She manipulated a few popular social media user accounts, leaked some things to the media. So that’s why the tide turned against you so quickly and so harshly. Afterwards, I heard it was the Mu family who stuck their foot in and made sister Ming loosen her mouth. Wanyu Media’s PR team did damage control and then settled things down.”

Tang Xiao calmly ‘oh’d.

She then used her pen to continue making notes on her script. “When did Chief Ning say she could come back?”

Xiao Lin shook her head, “Probably after you and Mu Cheng settle down. Chief Ning said that you two were troublesome enough. With Su Bai making more trouble, it was even more frustrating for him.”

Tang Xiao nodded approvingly.

“Aren’t you a bit shocked?”

“... What’s there to be shocked about?”

She wasn’t stupid. When sister Ming exposed that blind item and there was only Su Bai and Sun Yueyue left, as long as Su Bai didn’t do anything overly offensive, Wanyu Media’s PR team would’ve saved her too.

But for them to not do anything and just watch, they just let her fend for herself.

Su Bai definitely had to have done something to offend someone, to make Chief Ning let rumours swirl around her.

Furthermore, kicking Su Bai to go study in America, she could nearly guess why already.

“Tang Xiao, sometimes I don’t think I understand you that well.” Xiao Lin stared at her.

“En, people who tend to understand me, nearly all of them want to chop me to death.”

Xiao Lin: ……

“Right, don’t tell Chief Ning that I know. Otherwise, when I kill you to keep you silent, it’ll be one life and two bodies.” Tang Xiao rubbed Xiao Lin’s stomach.

“Aye, are you eating too much or is your baby growing bigger again. Why does it feel like your stomach’s gotten bigger?”

Xiao Lin: …. Actually, even people who don’t understand you, want to chop you to death too.

“Xiao Lin, actually, there’s something that’s been on my chest but I can’t help but say it.” Tang Xiao put down her pen.

She looked at Xiao Lin seriously.

Xiao Lin was a bit scared by the sudden change in atmosphere.

Her mind quickly spun, thinking of possible scenarios.

The most frightening thing she could think of was, ‘Chief Ning actually doesn’t like you’.

That really would be the most melodramatic situation.

“After I hear this, will I feel upset?”

*

TL note:

Any guesses?

This chapter’s a long emotional rollercoast, time to strap in (nearly 5k words!!!)

Leave a comment and follow because TX never lets us down xx


14 comments:

  1. I guess that she'll tell Xiao Lin that she's actually Chief Ning's little sister and that she gets to watch Xiao Lin eat shit. HAHAHAHA!!!
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be so mean to Xiao Lin ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

      Delete
  2. Lol, I’ll second that Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally caught up, thanks for the chapter

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

      Delete
    3. So cruel to Xiao Lin ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

      Delete
  3. I think my mind just so dirty
    I actually think she is gonna say about her breast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Maybe another stupid idea in TX's mind.
    Good luck TX, I hope Chief Ning is not lurking around cause he might slice you up if he notice that you are upsetting his babies. ( ՞เจŠ՞)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chief Ning knows how TX is ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

      Delete
  5. It's such a serious atmosphere but at the same time, I couldn't help thinking that Tang Xiao would ask something completely irrelevant or ridiculous XD
    Thank you for the chapter~!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx