WNSYM Chapter 43.2



Chapter 43.2 - You explode, I explode, we all explode




GM: Right, do you have any other alt accounts? I can also block them for you.


King called me: None. QAQ


This really didn’t go smoothly.


Tang Xiao suddenly thought of something.


King called me: Wait! Actually, there was another co-conspirator!


GM: Who?


King called me: Yesterday, it was someone called ‘This emperor’ who gave me that idea to explode your servers.


GM: Okay.


In a while, This emperor, who had been happily completing quests, was suddenly kicked out of the server.


The other players in his party were also dumbfounded.


This emperor who was on the other side of the screen, was completely dumbstruck with his jaw open.


When he tried to sign in again, he found that he was blocked for two days.


[World] This emperor account #2: F****, why did I get blocked for two days!!


[World] Millions of lolis: Little Tang poem told you to go find a GM.


Like Tang Xiao, he went charging towards a GM, using his alt account to question why his account had been blocked.


Also like Tang Xiao, his alt account was blocked cleanly.


He was just too young, not having experienced this so when everyone suffers, that’s a true suffering.


That day, the Spirit Road forums were being inundated.


Apparently, there was an enchantress who was upset with how the game was being updated and exploded a server room.


All of the players deeply admired this enchantress, placing her up as a role model, this was a true hero!


Walking the walk, actually exploding when she said to explode.


See, what happened to those players who kept saying they were going to hack into the servers every day?


Did they succeed?


They didn’t even come close to that enchantress who exploded the server rooms just because she was a bit unhappy.


“Say, did you really explode their servers yesterday?” Xiao Lin was going through some sort of quest, her hand was on the mouse and constantly switching between targets.


Her other hand that was healing didn’t let go at all.


Tang Xiao felt like she’d been accused wrongly. “Their servers were already emitting smoke. I just told everyone to go sit over at Hangzhou, who knew that it’d actually set on fire?”


Xiao Lin turned around to look at her, speechless. “Originally, I thought you livestreaming yourself eating poop was already cool enough. Who knew that you’d livestream yourself exploding a server room? Right now, the whole Spirit Road is floating your legend. To explode when you say to explode. You explode, I explode, everyone explodes, hehehehe, let’s all explode~”


Tang Xiao’s face was full of tears. “Don’t say explode the server rooms, I can’t even log on to the game.”


“Right, I saw the schedule for tomorrow. Apparently Su Bai and Mu Cheng have a kissing scene tomorrow, do you wanna go watch?” Loli was still going through her quest, clicking through targets.


“I’ll get jealous if I watch, so no. Afterwards, I’ll just edit my face onto Su Bai’s face in my mind.” Tang Xiao casually found a film to watch.


“Previously, Mu Cheng had an ancient drama, one with a bed scene. I automatically imagined the female lead as myself. My god, amazing!”


After she finished speaking, three people entered the room


In front were Chief Ning and Qiao Yijing, behind them was Mu Cheng.


Tang Xiao’s expression grew bad.


She’d always been too lazy to close the door when she played games.


Mu Cheng’s face held laughter.


Tang Xiao fantasised that she didn’t say that last sentence.


“It’d be great if you guys didn’t shout when you were excited. Please don’t shout loudly because it’ll affect other people’s sleep.” Qiao Yijing expressionlessly interjected.


His face was still like he’d just gotten out of bed.


He stood with Chief Ning together, two men who were about 180cm (6 foot), it had a strange sort of beauty.


“I’ve finished complaining. I’m going back to sleep.”


“En. I also think so Tang Xiao, when you fantasise something in your mind, it’s fine if you’re the only one who knows, you don’t have to shout it out loud. Amazing or not, that doesn’t depend on fantasy but reality.” Chief Ning stabbed in another knife.


Tang Xiao silently raised her middle finger behind her back.


She’d never won when she fought words with Chief Ning.


Recently, Chief Ning had also become more perverted too.


But this time, there were other people here too!


“Xiao Lin, is Chief Ning amazing or not?”


Xiao Lin’s face was bashful as she used a pillow to hit her face.


Bashful?


What the hell?


Tang Xiao’s face was shocked. “Don’t do that expression, you’re freaking me out and it’s only morning. I’ll think you’re possessed by something.”


Xiao Lin hit another pillow at her.


She couldn’t use her words to hurt Tang Xiao from in front so she could only go from the side!


“Mu Cheng, did you know that Tang Xiao’s kissed every single poster of you that she has in her house?”


Tang Xiao: …..


“Oh, also, your previous nudes, she used to hug them to sleep.”


Tang Xiao: ….


Mu Cheng replied to her seriously. “I know.”


“It’s early morning, do you have to be like this! Come, let’s mutually harm each other then!”


Tang Xiao was only missing the action of stepping on the sofa, her two hands ripping apart her shirt as she screamed, “If you already know, why don’t you let me sleep with you!”


*


TL note:


…… TX


orz


Leave a comment and follow for what TX will do with her accounts blocked xx



24 comments:

  1. That last sentence is ����
    Mc is totally shameless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not completely because she didn't say it out loud. Otherwise, the next chapter would be 18+ πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

      Delete
  2. *laugh too hard*

    *can't breath*

    *dies*

    (thank you for the translation!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and don't die from laughing too much 😏😏

      Delete
  3. OMGGGG HAHAHHAA i love this novel sooo much damn ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Love this chapter so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to know reaction of MC after this!!! Oh my TX truly bold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG TX!!! I just want confirmation that she and MC sleep together soon (no need for 18+ description) because they are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TX is surprisingly shy when it comes to actually sleeping MC (who is much more forward but wants to make it special for TX).

      They don't sleep together until towards the end, after their characters in another drama sleep with each other 😢😢

      Delete
  7. Ahahaaha. I love how they're roasting each other-> If I go down, I'll take you with me. And I also love how cool Mu Cheng is with getting told those things by TX~~ Thank you TX for being so shameless. And thank you translator for this wonderful ch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's their guild motto, misery loves company. TX can't just suffer by herself πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

      Delete
  8. I love all this, and the idea that they will slowly start to get closer in public eye too and can be more shippable~~~
    have to admit, i'm one of those fans who is elated to hear actor/actresses of my favorite drama/i shipped get together,, and sort of disappointed if they already married
    and AAAAAAAAHHHH half-way point of the novel!!!!! noooo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! TX gets more roles and slowly becomes more popular and there are people shipping her with Mu Cheng. There are fan wars too because there are people who ship Mu Cheng with Su Bai 🀧😷

      Delete
    2. I can imagine TX making accounts to ship MC with herself too, and MC (being TXMC shipper as well) beside her would help
      eeeee!!! people will love TX as we do!!!!!

      Delete
    3. TX used to use alt accounts to proclaim her love for MC πŸ˜‚

      Not too much of a stretch for her to use those accounts to snap back at the Su Bai x Mu Cheng shippers 😌

      Delete
  9. HAHAHAHAHA! My goodness! Tang Xiao and Mu Cheng are the best!
    I can miss anything but not this novel!!
    I can't imagine how will I react in her shoes. Maybe open the window and jump. ( ՞ਊ՞)
    Tang Xiao and Mu Cheng are my current favorite couple.
    I really love how this novel is so light and funny. ( ՞ਊ՞)
    It's like a clean park in the middle of a polluted city. Reading this kind of novel is so relaxing and will immediately ease you up after a stressful day. (´⌣`ΚƒΖͺ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So adorable, don't miss out on this novel πŸ’•πŸ’•

      They're my favourite couple right now too 😌

      Delete
  10. lol I pity This Emperor but still hahahahahaha
    Xiao Lin and Tang Xiao, the two shameless characters, if they want to roast each other I can't imagine how shameless they'll get XD
    Thank you for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When XL and TX fight, they just start talking dirty 😳

      This emperor got what he deserved πŸ’ž

      Delete
  11. Me : " my tummy pains πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯"
    Mom " have u eaten anything spicy recently ?"
    Me : " No.. I was reading WNSYM..😢😢"
    Mom : " Hmm... do u need to see doctor?"
    Me : "No mom...I think I need to stop read this novel😐😐😐"
    Mom : eeeeeeh πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was laughing really hard when I first read this novel too πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx