WNSYM Chapter 33.2




Chapter 33.2 - Dumb Tang poem, I like you 2




Tang Xiao really had no energy to left to roast this suddenly melodramatic and cliche scene.


[Now] Su Muzhe: Little Tang poem isn’t an object, and furthermore, you can’t win over me.


Mu Cheng in Tang Xiao’s heart started to glow even more.


In her heart, there were two little people.

One had her arms planted on her waist as she lifted her head up, cackling and gloating.


The other shyly twisted her handkerchief, her face bashful.


Tang Xiao felt like she had to straighten things out.


[Now] Tang poem: Lightly falling little sis? Are you a man?


[Now] Lightly falling: Tang poem, who do you think I am, I’m not a homosexual! I’m a girl!


Tang Xiao wanted to roar!


I’m not a damn homosexual either!!


If you aren’t!


Then why are you confessing so strongly!!


[Now] Tang poem: I’m not a homosexual either, big sis, I wanted to say, I’m a girl.


Lightly falling froze before quickly replying.


[Now] Lightly falling: Even if you want to reject me, don’t use such a crappy excuse. Who doesn’t know that you’re a man?


Me!!!!!

I didn’t know that I’m a man!!!


I don’t have a thing underneath!!!


I don’t have a small pee pee!!!


I have a chest!!!


And it’s not small either!!


[Now] Tang poem: I really am a female.


Tang Xiao helplessly explained but Lightly falling still didn’t believe her.


[Now] Lightly falling: I don’t believe it. You always flirt with female accounts.


Tang Xiao suddenly was full of regret, why did she flirt with so many girls!


[Now] Tang poem: What if I turn on voice?


[Now] Lightly falling: You could use a voice modulator.


[Now] Tang poem: …..


To prove that she was a girl, this heavenly question, Tang Xiao actually lost.


She actually couldn’t prove that she was a girl!!!


How could she do this to her chest!!


[Now] Tang poem: Yellow river flows, are you here? Go prove to her what you were yelling about, how Su Muzhe got on little Tang poem and they even gave birth to a dog.


[Now] Su Mzuhe: …..


[Now] Lightly falling: …….. You guys really gave birth to a dog?


[Now] Su Mzuhe: …..


[Now] Tang poem: …..

I’m gonna go die!!!


I’m gonna go die!!


Those about to jump off a building, let me go first!!


I’m rushing to reincarnate into a dog!!


To satisfy their wishes for me to give birth to a dog!!  


[Now] Tang poem: Sis, isn’t your importance supposed to be on that Su Muzhe got on top of Tang poem!!!!!!

Because of Lightly falling’s insistence, even July got roped in.


[Now] July: It could be the girl on top too?


[Now] Tang poem: …..


[Now] Su Mzuhe: …..


This was clearly an argument, how did it turn into a section of dirty jokes?


Youth!

I’m going to delete my account!


This world is not for me.


Without waiting for Tang Xiao to move, Su Muzhe beat up July again.


[Now] July: Sorry! I couldn’t stop myself, the scene wasn’t right. Let’s go back to our heart shaking love triangle.


[Now] Tang poem: ….


Completely helpless, Tang Xiao wandered into Forbidden top’s yy channel.


Lightly falling and her group were there.


She rushed in and put her voice volume up to the highest it could be, screaming with all of her lungs, “Hey! I am little Tang poem! I didn’t give birth to a dog, I’m not a homosexual! Even though I like flirting with girls, that’s only my hobby. I represent myself.”


[Now] Tang poem: Do you believe me now?


[Now] Lightly falling: You’re really a girl? You didn’t use something to change your voice?


[Now] Tang poem: F****! If I turned on the voice modulator, I’ll livestream myself eating poop!

En?


She looked at yy and it seemed like she’d accidentally turned on the broadcasting voice modulator.


She guiltily closed it.


Lightly falling fell into a pit of despair.


Tang Xiao heard her voice was choked with sobs.

“Tang poem! You big liar! You lied to my feelings! I won’t let you go like this!”


Afterwards, she went offline on yy and in game like she’d just turned off her internet.


[World] Ling long: Tang poem! You, watch your back! Your mom! Stinky cross gender player, you really freaking think ten thousand people like you.


Su Muzhe also disappeared, teleporting to who knows where to beat people up.


Tang Xiao looked at where Lightly falling was standing and felt a bit helpless.


People, ah, they clearly don’t know what the other person on the other side of the screen looks like, but they’ll still dare to say they like them.


If they really liked them, they wouldn’t dare to say it out loud in fear of when they meet in real life, it'll make things awkward.


Tang Xiao didn't take Ling long’s threat to heart but the second day, when she woke up, it was like she’d been ****’ed by a dog.


*


TL note:


The author’s cliffhanger~


Leave a comment and follow because Lightly falling got her heart broken xx



12 comments:

  1. I just read the previous chapter and so happy to find another chapter.
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Those about to jump off a building, let me go first!!" Seriously, the lines are so funny! Thanks for the boxing day treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the chapter and happy holidays :D
    I'm hoping there's a scene in the future where Little Tang Poem's real identity is exposed to everyone, hehehe.

    There's a word or two missing at the end:
    "Tang Xiao Ling long’s threat to heart"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there's a short scene where everyone's just in complete disbelief that such a pretty girl (TX) could be so foul mouthed and shameless 😰

      Nice catch 💗

      Delete
  4. " July: It could be the girl on top too? " HAHAHAHA, July is right HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the update! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and happy new year to you too 🎉🎉

      Delete
  6. Hahahaha omg this is too funny XD though I still feel sorry for Lightly falling, she should never trust an online game character especially a character like Tang poem lol
    Thank you for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't fall in love blindly with people online or you'll get catfished 💀💀

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx