WNSYM Chapter 54.1


Chapter 54.1 - Confess, confess, confess


Updated link to chapter 53.3 here 





“I’m afraid I’ll have to disappoint Chief Ning, I have someone I like already.” Mu Cheng’s eyes were sparkling with laughter, like stars.


Tang Xiao slightly froze.


Her mind went blank for a few minutes.


Her first thought was Su Bai.


Mu Cheng had been acting for so long and he’d had rumours with Su Bai before.


This proved that Xiao Lin’s pinky toe saw wrongly, Mu Cheng had someone he liked already.


Tang Xiao felt antsy, like the atmosphere was awkward.


At this time, Chief Ning called.


“That ah, I have to go get a call.” She gripped her phone and her hands were holding it tightly.


Without waiting for Mu Cheng to respond, she ran out of the room.


Her brain kept repeating what Mu Cheng said, ‘I have someone I like’[.


She tried to calm herself down but it was a good thing that she didn’t ask who he liked.

Otherwise, she was scared she’d choke them to death.


Chief Ning’s voice came out of the phone, “I heard from Xiao Lin, you went to confess? Who knows if Mu Cheng’s waiting to reject you.”


“.....” Tang Xiao’s face was tragic.


“How did you know he’d reject me? Like this, I’m going to easily form ideas on how to take revenge on society!”


Chief Ning froze. “He really rejected you?”


“Mu Cheng said he had someone he liked. Previously, I heard him reject Su Bai. F***, he wouldn't be having a crush on Xia Ziyang or Director Qiao, right? There aren’t any girls near him, so what if it’s a secret crush?” Tang Xiao quickly scoured through the people she knew but she couldn’t find anyone suspicious.


“Can you stop speaking nonsense and be a bit healthy?”


Tang Xiao instantly exploded, “You went behind me and did this and that with my assistant! And here you are, with a serious face, disliking me for not being healthy! At most, I’m like a banana, yellow (dirty) on the outside but white and pure on the inside! You’re a mango, yellow on the outside and even more yellow on the inside!”


Chief Ning’s head hurt.


Tang Xiao was speaking nonsense phrases again.


His head started to throb.


“Mu Cheng said he has someone he likes?”


“Yes, that’s what he said. Whatever, if a confession doesn’t work, I’ll just sponsor him. When I earn enough money, I’ll throw the money on his face and loudly shout, “One million dollars, accompany me for the night. If it’s not enough, I’ll add more, I have money!”” Tang Xiao started to imagine the future and got excited.


She wanted to stand up next to Mu Cheng, to become an even better person just so he can see her.


“Lately, what dramas are on? I want to act! I want to work! I want to make value in my life! Burn bright! Ask life what is life …”


Tang Xiao thought it through and thought that this was the quickest way to stand next to Mu Cheng.


“Love is trash.”


Tang Xiao: ……


“Don’t hold me back! I want to take revenge on society”


Chief Ning’s temples throbbed.


A person who sits around doing nothing but eating and sleeping, waiting to die, occasionally having bursts of productivity … this was an apt description for her.


“Come back for a bit. I have a few scripts here and you can choose one you like. Bring Xiao Lin too.”


“Alright! Actually, you’re just thinking of Xiao Lin, right? Without her, are the nights cold and lonely? Rolling around in bed because you’re sleepless at night? Do you feel empty inside?” Tang Xiao spoke as she walked downstairs.


Originally, she wanted to say goodbye to Mu Cheng but she thought for a bit, and thought there was no need.


It was too awkward.


“Tang Xiao, I feel like I know why Mu Cheng doesn’t like you.”


“Why?”


“Because even though your face is okay, you’re too stupid. When you go crazy, you really make people want to beat you up.”


“Brother, your thoughts are too dangerous! DOn’t force me to hang myself. When I have money, I’ll get a bunch of men and do xxxx to you!”


Chief Ning: ……


Chief Ning promptly hung up on her.


Mu Cheng didn’t think that she’d go to get a call and actually run away.


He’d waited for an hour but didn’t see Tang Xiao come back.

*


TL note:


Ho ho ho, time for Mu Cheng to do the chasing.


TX, good work!


Leave a comment and follow for a sweet moment next up, like diabetes sweet xx



18 comments:

  1. wrong chapter? where is 53.3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just posted it 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

      Delete
  2. The moment that I read the first line, I immediately stop reading don't want to spoil myself, I'll wait for 53.3
    Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel theres a break between the previous chapter and this one. Im confused ???
    Aside from that i really like moments between chief ning and tang xiao. Best brother sister relationship ever because of teasing/bullying dialogues to eachother. #tx is a fleshy plant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow missed a whole chapter 😱😱

      Delete
  4. Did I skip something? Oh well...Mu Cheng you better work hard otherwise xxxx might not happen to you...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. One good thing about TX is that she recovers as fast as she gets killed xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol poor Tang Xiao for misunderstanding and poor Mu Cheng too XD but well, he should've known that she would misunderstand that haha
    Thank you~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing I go online at night (gmt +8) and the mistake was already fixed.
    It's okay Soupy, nobody's perfect also mistake like this one gives me happiness.
    Getting an extra chapter is a pure happiness. ♡(ŐωŐ人)

    I kinda wish that I have TX's logic and motivation. I think that if I have it maybe by now i'm a millionaire. When I was down all I did was sleep, cry and eat sweets. _(:3」∠)_ If getting rejected motivates you to earn money maybe by now I'm filthy rich. ( ՞ਊ՞)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Motivation is rare. I procrastinate a lot too 😩😩

      Delete
  8. Congrats Mu Cheng, you’ve successfully won a shoot your self in the foot coupon.

    T&C:
    No exchange for other prizes
    Only valid for the holder
    Expired by: once the event shoot your self in the foot has been resolved

    We wish that you will have a pleasant experience. Please visit us again

    Thanks for the chapter 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot yourself in the foot coupon 😂😂

      Delete
  9. No one commented on her calling him BROTHER?!?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A person who sits around doing nothing but eating and sleeping, waiting to die, occasionally having bursts of productivity … this was an apt description for her.


    - I burst out laughing because this is so me. Lolololol!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx