WNSYM Chapter 57.3

Chapter 57.3 - Uh oh, hit the wrong person 2


Thanks to Anon. D (2/3) ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜


*


“Have you learnt your lesson!”


Tang Xiao pushed her tears back into her eyes, tugging his sleeves as she nodded her head, “Mu Cheng just told me off too.”


Mu Cheng suddenly felt like this pose was a bit familiar.


He raised a brow as he looked at Tang Xiao, feeling like her pose to act coquettishly didn’t even change.


Tang Xiao was being pushed against two different gazes before she suddenly jumped, “Aiyo, my mom, my stomach suddenly hurts. I’m going to the bathroom first.”


Xiao Lin sighed, “See, I still have to tell the doctor to wait and come back around later.”


Mu Cheng: …..


Chief Ning: ….


Tang Xiao nearly ran to the bathroom to hide inside.


She slammed the door and locked it quickly.


Mu Cheng and Chief Ning suddenly turning to face her made her want to die already.


So originally, she only wanted to hide inside the bathroom to take a breather.


But she was in the bathroom for so long that she actually needed to go to the bathroom.

She only sat for a bit before she heard a ringtone from the stall next door.


The person in the stall next door quickly answered it, “I’ve done what you’ve asked for. Remember to send the money over.”


Tang Xiao heard this over and instantly recognised it as the woman who covered her with the burlap sack.


From her stall, she asked, “It’s you?”


The other side seemed shocked, her phone fell to the ground. “Tang … Tang Xiao? F***! My phone!”


“Why aren’t you running?” Tang Xiao waited for half a day but the other side hadn’t done anything so she couldn’t help but ask.


The other side sighed. “Wait, after I finish pooping. If I knew you were going to the bathroom too, I would’ve gone to the one upstairs.”


“I didn’t think that you would be at the hospital too.” Separated by the stall doors, the two people started chatting.


“Are you okay? Just then, that wooden pole, I hit you a bit hard. I heard you were hospitalised?” Hearing the other side’s voice, she didn’t seem too old.


“Wait, you don’t want to beat me up, do you? I saw that kick to Ji Mingxiu, if you kicked it a bit higher, he would’ve been castrated.”


Tang Xiao was gloomy. “Same, same. How much do you hate Ji Mingxiu, to hit me this hard?”


“Not too much. Someone just paid me to hit him, hit him to the point where he’d died. So to finish this mission, of course I had to hit him hard. Right, I’ll give you my name card so if you need anything, you can call me.” She slipped a name card from the empty gap at the bottom of the stall to Tang Xiao.


On the name card was her name -- Mu Jin, as well as a phone number.


On the flip side, it was a list of her professions.


If you didn’t know, it’d be fine but once you looked, you’d be shocked.


Her professions included: capturing ghosts, looking at feng shui, fortune telling, divining predestined marriage fate, clearing drainage pipes, beating people up, repairing building leaks, part time paparazzi, private investigator, etc, etc.


There was even ‘person who sticks on the protective film on mobile phones’, cleaning you your computer, etc, etc.


Her professions really were broad.


“You really have a lot of jobs.” Tang Xiao was completely dumbstruck.


The other side was a bit awkward. “It’s getting harder to turn a profit these days. The more jobs I do, the easier it is to get cash.”


“So, you beat up Ji Mingxiu to complete a mission? My god, why did you use a wooden pole, you should’ve used a brick! Just smash his face in! Confucius says, use a brick to smash, if it doesn’t work, smash again.” Tang Xiao had a pitying face on.


Mu Jin thought about that for a moment, “If I did use a brick, you probably wouldn’t be awake right now.”


Tang Xiao: ….. that does seem right.


“I actually wanted to ask, why did you confuse me with Ji Mingxiu?” Speaking about this, she was a bit upset.


She and Ji Mingxiu clearly looked nothing alike, how did she mix them up?


Mu Jin went silent. “My assistant is actually a bit short sighted. A few days ago, his glasses broke and he hadn’t replaced them yet. Originally, he’d finish this mission and then go and replace them.”


Tang Xiao felt her blood clot up in her chest, her hands were shaking, “I’ll give you money for the glasses.”


“You really are a good person!” Mu Jin was very happy.

Tang Xiao: …..


“You can really do fortune telling?”


“Sometimes I can be accurate, sometimes I’m not accurate! But i accidentally hit you, so I do some fortune telling for you.


Tang Xiao’s mind instantly popped up with: scammer.


From across the stall, there was silence before a long sigh.


“Girl, you’re facing a big ominous(chest) fate.”


Tang Xiao silently looked down at her chest. “This, you don’t have to divine. I know I have a big chest (ominous).”


Mu Jin: ……


“Not that big chest! I mean ominous! Ominous! Like the type that’s bloody and disastrous!” Mu Jin exploded.


Tang Xiao froze.


She instantly felt something warm in her lower abdomen, “F***! My period’s here! You really are accurate!”


Mu Jin: …..


“!!! You’re humiliating me! I’m leaving!” From the other stall, she heard toilet paper ripping.


“Don’t go, don’t go!” Tang Xiao called out anxiously.


“Right, this is right. So the way you stop this ominous sign is very easy …”


“No ….” Tang Xiao stopped her. “I don’t have a pad with me, do you?”


Mu Jin: …..


“F***! I don’t! Just die here by yourself!”


“You hit me and you’re telling me to just die?” Tang Xiao asked her.


The other side seemed a bit defeated. “I’ll go help you buy some. Just looking upon how we both pooped, don’t continue to drag this on.”


Tang Xiao calmly corrected her, “The only one who pooped was you, I was just hiding here to get away from people.”


Mu Jin: …….


“Like this, we can’t talk! Whatever, I’ll go buy some pads for you.” Mu Jin was angry yet helpless.


*


TL note:


Thanks to Anon. D, one more chapter tonight ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช


Mu Jin …..


Leave a comment and follow because I’m very speechless xx



19 comments:

  1. *awestruck*

    TX got a new friend!!!!

    Thank you for translating xD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new friend is here to stay ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

      Delete
  2. TX and MJ have the same wavelength ahahahah!!!
    Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birds of a feather flock together ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

      Delete
  3. Omg hahaha Tang Xiao and her new stall-mate are both so kooky ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ i seriously can't wait to know how Chief Ning and TX are related. Thanks for the translation work!

    -KarrotKayk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust TX to meet a friend while pooping ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  4. Hahaha I really can't read this novel in public spaces otherwise people will think I'm a madman laughing so much.
    Thank you for the sponsors and the translator ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful, but if you're looking down at your screen and reading, you won't notice the weird stares anyway ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

      Delete
  5. HAHAHAHA! reading this makes me feel like watching a comic act in a public toilet setting.
    ( ՞เจŠ՞)( ՞เจŠ՞)( ՞เจŠ՞)

    Thanks Soupy and Anon D. for the chapters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I was imagining it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  6. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
    I'm dying!!!
    I wasn't prepared for this!
    I laughed so hard, someone actually asked me if I'm OK!
    XD XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy TX's brand of humour ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHA this chapter is hILARIOUS!! XDDD
    And yay for the new friend~ though she's a bit weird...but actually on the same wavelength as Tang Xiao lol
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mu Jin is super weird but it's good that she gets close to TX ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

      Delete
  8. Oh damn! Another wacky chapter! I'm just rolling around laughing! Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx