TFDC Chapter 164.1



Chapter 164.1 - Two people split apart




“I don’t hate it.” She pushed Feng Yege away, pulling her hand away from his.


When her fingertips touched Feng Yege’s blood, something flashed in Lou Qingwu’s eyes.


Lou Qingwu took a match and lit up the candle again, passing a medicinal bottle to him, “Senior brother, your hand is injured.”


Feng Yege looked carelessly at it, not taking it to heart.


His cold eyes fell on her emotionless eyes, unable to help but rub his forehead, “Exactly what happened? You can’t tell me?”


Lou Qingwu laughed, shaking her head, “There are some things, that you just have to do yourself.”


Otherwise, there’d be no meaning to it.


“But, like this, you …” He felt upset. And very helpless.


It was like they’d fallen into a strange trap.


The more he tried to get closer to her, the more she edged away from him.


He wanted to help her, but she’d always refuse him.


Originally, he wanted to respect her decisions, to the point where he indulged her and didn’t intrude in her affairs.


But tonight, her near self-harm actions made him reach a new understanding.


If she didn’t like it, why did she have to do it?

“Give me a reason. If it’s just avenging those people’s lives from all those years ago, you could’ve just killed them.”


So why do it like this?


“Just taking their lives would be too easy for them. Back then, when they made blood run through the halls of the Jade Rouge store, they didn’t even let go of the children. I can’t forgive them. I want to use their blood, their bones, to sacrifice to Ruyi and the others.”


Feng Yege rubbed his temples.

His hands were drenched in blood too but if she liked doing it like this, he’d let her.


But if she didn’t like her, he began to wonder if he was wrong.


“If you don’t like getting blood on your hands, I’ll do it for you.”


“No need.”


Lou Qingwu almost coldly looked at him, “Senior brother, sometimes I wonder, aren’t you too meddlesome?”


Feng Yege froze, “Qingwu?”


“Senior brother, didn’t you say that you’d give me ten days to give you an answer? I’ll give you my answer to you now. I still don’t have romantic feelings towards you. I only have sibling-like feelings towards you. So I’ll respect you because in my most pitiful moments, you were the one who brought me out of hell. But there are some things that you might not know. Night Prince.” She slowly emphasised the two last words.


Lou Qingwu looked up to face him, her dark eyes made even darker by the candle night.


The darkness made Feng Yege’s brows furrow.


“But, Night Prince, you only know that you came to the countryside to help me three years ago. You came to send me to the Medicine King’s Valley. But did you know? I actually asked to be sent to the countryside because I knew that you’d appear, that you’d help me.”


Feng Yege’s pupils suddenly shrunk, “I don’t believe it. How could you know what I was thinking?”

“I didn’t know but I was betting. After all, I appeared when you were at your lowest point. It was me, who appeared, comforted you and you were extremely grateful then. And then afterwards, you helped me, time after time, to survive after something happened at the Lou residence.”


Otherwise, with how much Ruan Zhen hated her, how could she have lived well in all of those years?


So even though she tried, time after time, to harm her, and she really did fall into Ruan Zhen’s traps, she was still able to mostly escape unscathed.


In her previous life, she thought she was just lucky but after this time, she thought about it deeply.


And maybe it wasn’t just luck, maybe it was Feng Yege helping her secretly.


So she was betting, that Feng Yege didn’t want her to know.

Feng Yege’s face slightly paled, “So even if you know, that’s fine. My intent was to help you this whole time.”


*


TL note:  


Look at the title, y’all.


It’s not gonna be fun.


Leave a comment and follow because what kind of ordinary girl likes stabbing things?? xx



20 comments:

  1. Qingwuuuuuuu why u hurt him!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because the author is a sadist 😭😭

      Delete
  2. So Feng yege hv been protecting her since she was a child? Awwwww... Feng Yege+100 likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a guess that LQW made and it turns out it was true 😭😭

      Delete
  3. The author gonna hurt him till the chapter they marry??? ToT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And who knows... Maybe even after.

      Feng Yege might as well as become a masochist, because the author is out to get him.

      Delete
    2. LQW gets hurt too 😭😭

      Delete
    3. But it gets a lot better after they get married 💕💕

      Delete
  4. Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
    I hate the title!
    waaaaaaaaaaah!
    FY just hold on! Don't give up on LQW...
    (╥_╥)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man... what a stark contrast, 5 parts ago (I think? lazy to check right now xD) she was about to spill the beans. Now she's decided to push FY away entirely.

    Considering she needed basically 2 lifetimes to know that he was helping her though, that's pretty well hidden intentions.

    Imo, shouldn't be too hard to guess that LQW's just pushing him away, but I think that this is the first time she's actively doing it rather than just ignoring FY's attempts to get closer. ... I'd imagine this is going to be a pretty long rift....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timing is important and Feng Yege missed his chance 😪😪

      Feng Yege is super sneaky and low-key with how much he likes her but she's just trying to protect him in her own dumb misguided way like how he's been protecting her for all of these years 😭😭😭

      Delete
  6. wow...

    This is so hurtful in so many levels.


    Thanks for the chapter nonetheless! (even tho my heart is breaking T_T)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super heart breaking and I'm still upset 🤧🤧

      Delete
  7. Cruel and speechless. She can be too smart for herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's an emotionless rock 😤😤

      Delete
  8. Ahhhh, my heart hurts for Feng Yege. Qingwu, I hope your heart heals soon! (But that probably will be at the end of the novel.) Thank you translator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There'll be a happy ending 😭😭

      Delete
  9. Noo dont do dat to fy plzzzzz he just loves u and can't help it. 😭u r also breaking my heart with his
    😥😢

    ReplyDelete
  10. hurt him well.
    because you love him,
    dont give him hope.
    because if he stays, his light could only be swallowed by your darkness.
    by then you could only regret that he met you in this life.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx