TFDC Chapter 46.2





Chapter 46.2 - Married someone else





Sponsored chapter thanks to Giacomo A (again ðŸ’•ðŸ’•), this is 1/4 chapters 


Su Sheng’s calm voice was still sounding by her ear as Lou Qingwu’s lowered fists couldn’t help by tighten.


“Mu Yunqing and I were engaged by our parents when we were still in the womb. But afterwards, the Mu family declined. As we had grown up together, I didn’t want to let go of this relationship so I begged my father to let him go study and then marry me.


So the Su family’s been supporting him all of these years, helping him to go to the capital to do the imperial test. On the day of the test, I personally sent him away and he said he’d come back. But when he did, he told me that he hadn’t passed the test.”


Su Sheng spoke to here and then suddenly strangely laughed.


“It turns out he was just lying to me. He lied that he hadn’t passed the test, lied to me so that I’d be scared of father not approving our relationship so we secretly married. He used the sky and the earth to promise me and I believed him. But afterwards, when father found out and forcefully tried to split us apart, he told me to elope with him. I knelt in front of father’s rooms for three days and three nights until he finally agreed. But on the day that I decided to leave, he broke off our father-daughter relations.”


“...”


“In the end, I gave up everything to be with him. But he turned around and sold me off in a far away brothel. I couldn’t think of why he’d change like this but afterwards, I found out that he’d passed the test. He was the imperial scholar for that year and the person he wanted to marry was --- the prime minister’s young miss. I became his burden, I was lagging him behind -- hahaha! But he only had to tell me that I was shamelessly sticking to him, and that he hated me and I’d leave but how could he be so heartless, so vicious …”


Su Sheng suddenly laughed loudly but as she laughed and laughed, her tears had fallen down and wet her whole face.


Lou Qingwu only watched Su Sheng, her eyes becoming unfathomable.


Su Sheng was still laughing but her laughter was uglier than when other people cried.


Her voice was hoarse and painful, “Miss Lou, do you know the despair of not having a home to return to? This whole road, for the sake of personally standing in front of him, I just wanted to ask him why he was so vicious? I just really want to … personally tear apart his heart and see if it’s black!”


If she couldn’t do that, then even if she died and her spirit was destroyed, she wouldn’t be able to rest peacefully!


How much she loved then was how much she hated now.


She hated that she couldn’t eat his flesh, sleep in his skin and cut him with a thousand blades.


Lou Qingwu silently lowered her lids, hiding the emotion in her eyes before slowly, “I know. I’ll help you ... “


“Really?” Su Sheng loosened her hands, revealing her reddened eyes.


“Yes.” Lou Qingwu lightly sighed.


“I’ll help you take revenge but at the same time, I hope you’ll be able to take something from his side.”


She wanted to give her an opportunity to let her stand in front of Mu Yunqing again.


She wanted to help her personally fulfil her last wish.


As long as Mu Yunqing had regret when he looked upon the girl he had once loved, then he wouldn’t be able to help but have pity on her.


This could only be beneficial to Su Sheng’s desire for revenge and at the same time, would help her gain the case files on the Tang family’s annihilation.


*
TL note:


This chapter was so tiring to translate. Read Why not soar, your majesty for some lighthearted modern comedy [shameless self promotion].


We saw how protective Mu Yunqing was of the rosary beads, so this whole affair’s just fishy as hell.


Leave a comment and follow to see the male lead in the next update yay bye Su Sheng and Mu Yunqing xx


18 comments:

  1. Yep, i bet it's some sort of "It was for your happines/safety" or "Everything i've done was for you"-,-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you so much for the chapter :) Soupy and Giacomo A you are the best:)

      Delete
    2. Ho ho ho ho, guess again 🙊🙊

      Thanks for reading 💞💞

      Delete
  2. I don't understand why he married her in the first place then....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marrying the prime minister's daughter? He didn't marry Su Sheng!

      Delete
  3. OHMYGOD PLS NO

    *already screaming because of the incoming insidious plot/angsty heartbreak/confusion*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, get your tissues ready 😘😘

      Delete
  4. "She wanted her to personally fulfil her last wish, t" rest of that sentence is missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orz there's no second part to the sentence. The original translation has the last few sentences as a running sentence with commas separating each phrase. I kinda forgot to delete the commas because it fits better in English as separate sentences instead of one huge paragraph sentence.

      However, that sentence should be "She wanted to help her personally fulfil her last wish." 💕💕

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading 💗💗💗

      Delete
  6. Ehh it seems like really heartbreaking misunderstanding (?), poor girl. But still I stand by he is guilty by omission. He could really run away with her and live poorly or be that official. He must have chose the second option. Still I am just guessing
    Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eloping is almost always a horrible decision 😣

      Delete
  7. What???!!!???
    This is fishy-er than a wet market!
    Too convoluted to be a misunderstanding, wayyy too vicious to be 'for another's sake/wellbeing/happiness'.
    LQW, get your detective hairpins!

    Thank you, Translator-sama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Detective Conan theme plays in the background*

      Delete
  8. "miss su, do you know the despair of having to go back in a tigers den and having to call it 'home'?"

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx