TFDC Chapter 161.2




Chapter 161.2 - Cancel the marriage engagement




Feng Yege looked at her coldly, “I agreed to help you but I’ll only help you avoid the people who want to capture you. If you want to cancel your marriage engagement, you can talk to your father yourself.”


“Feng Yege!” Zi Li’s face immediately changed.


“Only you can help me! I don’t want to marry that person, you clearly know the person I like … is …”


“But he doesn’t like you.” Feng Yege calmly spoke the truth.


This was the harsh reality.


Feng Yege slowly stood up and walked in front of her, looking down at her from above.


“If he liked you, he wouldn’t have rejected the marriage back then. Furthermore, when you were about to be married, he didn’t even appear. Do you still not understand? Obediently go back and get married. This is good for you and him.”


“I won’t!” She angrily bit down on her lips.


Zi Li’s every breath hurt. “If I don’t hear it from him personally, I won’t rest! You, you, tell me where he is, I’ll ask him myself.”


“I won’t tell you.” He sat back down, his handsome face expressionless.


“If you want to find him, don’t rely on others.”


Zi Li’s eyes quickly watered, teary, “You really aren’t willing to tell me?”


“The result will be the same.”


“Feng Yege, you’re heartless!” She cried.


Zi Li then muttered to herself, finally realising that he was too heartless and really wouldn’t tell her.


She wiped away her tears, turning around.


If he wouldn’t tell her, she’d find out for herself!

She sucked in a deep breath before running outside, her figure slowly disappearing.


“Heartless …” Feng Yege looked down as he repeated to himself, his mouth curving upwards.


After half a moment, he removed the expression from his face and picked up another book.


His voice was monotone as he said, “You’ve heard enough. Shouldn’t you come out now?”


The room was silent for a long before a slithering sound finally was heard.


“How are your ears so good?” He muttered.


The person who came unhappily sat down, his eyes falling on the door.


He was at his wits’ end, “Women are just trouble!”


“You provoked it, solve it yourself.”


“Hey, are we still good brothers or not?! If I could solve it, would I still have to run away from her? She’s even stickier than leather plaster, so don’t say that I don’t have any feelings for her, even if I did, and her father found out, I’d probably have to run away for a good period.”


“How did I not know that you were so scared of that person?”


He coughed. “Ah, well it’s not like that … I was just casually saying. Furthermore, if the person she’s marrying knows that she hasn’t married him yet, and she’s already cheated on him. How could he let me go? I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. So I feel like, I’m about die. So, Yege ah, you better not reveal my location …”

“Oh?” A casual questioning sound as Feng Yege faced the man’s flickering peach blossom eyes.


“At least, why don’t I take care of the little fox for you? I’ll definitely make sure that there won’t be any dastardly men after her when you leave the capital ….” The man clasped his heart, promising Feng Yege.


Feng Yege thought for a bit and figured it could work, before reluctantly agreeing.


The other party’s peach blossom eyes lit up.


“Alright, then I’l first head back to my underground market. Another day, bring your little fox to see me and we can have lunch!” The man, Li Yuan, quickly disappeared.


Feng Yege looked away as he stood up. Feng Shiyi’s uneasy voice sounded, “Master, something’s happened.”


“What happened?” Feng Yege’s voice coldened, his figure disappearing as it appeared at the door.


He opened the door, “Didn’t you send Qingwu back? She …”


“It’s not Miss Lou, but, it is related to Miss Lou.” Shiyi silently swallowed his saliva.


He suddenly thought of what he accidentally saw and his heart was still beating fast.


“Speak!”


“.... Master, Miss Lou gave Li Jingsheng a present, ah, a wedding present.”
  
*


TL note:  


A familiar scene awaits at the Li residence~


Leave a comment and follow for us to head back to the Li residence xx



10 comments:

  1. Dead bodies everywhere MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ... At least I assume so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yorozuyaginchan26 March 2018 at 18:32

    Whaaaaaattt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE CLIFF.
    IT'S REAL!!

    *hanging on for dear life*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like a little hill 👀👀

      Delete
  4. It should probably have to do with LLX shouting at the previous chapter. Hmm wonder what could it be? ლ(`∀´áƒš)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ho ho ho, very good analysis 💗💗

      Delete
  5. The man hanging from the window , was he dead. was it the skin of Li Jingsheng's dead brother?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes for dead but not Li Ziqing 💀💀

      Delete

Leave a comment for faster updates xx